Chapter 4

Dove's POV
After dinner we went to this cute fro yo place unfortunately it was closed so we wounded up at this coffee shop instead.
"It's to bad the fro yo place was closed" I said
"Yah but I'm glad we got coffee hey you wanna hang out tomorrow"
"But we have set tomorrow"
"Yah I meant like after set"
"Ok"
~~THE NEXT DAY~~
Dove's POV
It was after work and Ryan had told me to meet him at the park underneath the willow tree when I got there he had a picnic all laid out with his guitar.
"Oh it's beautiful" I gushed
"Hey well I wanted to make our second date special"
"Um yo... You just said hanging out" if I had known it was a date I would've worn something nicer then my baby blue sun dress.
"OH!! Um sorry it doesn't have to be a date I just thought..."
"NO it's fine really" I sat down and he started playing his guitar.
"What do you think should come next"
"um I'm not sure what do you think should come next"
"Your not helping" though he said in a sarcastic tone I could not help but feel bad.
"Sorry"
He smirked then he taped his cheek for me to kiss him so I leaned in and the he he quickly turned and kissed me on the the lips. Freaking out I turned away and squealed soon turning bright red.
"Sorry you were just so pretty in the sunset I... I couldn't help it."
" Heh thank and your quite handsome your self sorry for being a pain with your song"
"That's ok c'mon let me drive you home you took the bus right?"
I nod
"Ok let's go."
We pack up and he takes me home I really like him more then before and now that I quit my bakery job and have a full time acting job I have time for a relation ship.