Chapter 8

Dove's POV
So it has been almost a year and today is the big day. I was really excited and also nervous but Sofia did my hair and said I was basically a princess.

 I was really excited and also nervous but Sofia did my hair and said I was basically a princess

NOTE ABIVE IS JUST DOVE'S HAIR NOT WHAT SHE IS WEARING NOW BACK TO THE STORY.
"I mean you're basically a princess with that hair and that dress." Sofia said.
"Heh thanks in really nervous"
"It's ok don't worry you'll be fine"
~~WEDDING TIME~~
"Do you Dove take Ryan McCartan to be you lovely wedded husband?" The minister said.
"I do"
"And do you Ryan take Dove Cameron to be your lovely wedded wife"
"I do"
You may now kiss the bride.
It was magical our first kiss as husband and wife was magical we then left for the reception to party all night.
Ryan's POV
We got back to the hotel at like 3:00 am we were both so tired but before we went to to be we took a quick pic. 'We are officially newly weds 🤗' the comments instantly blew up with all love and no hate after we got changes and went to bed.
Dove's POV
I woke up and smelt waffles Ryan must of went down and got us breakfast I thought. When I got to the 'living room' I saw he was there waiting for me. "Morning love"
"Morning bear" I love calling him bear or bear bear.
We packed up our stuff after we ate and then went home to peanut butter and cheesecake. I was happy and so was he we were married and that's how it was.
Ryan's POV
We were on the set of Liv and Maddie season four and Sofia came up to me.
"Soo... Now that you two are married do I get a little niece or nephew anytime soon?"
"I want kids and so does Dove so hopefully"
"YESSS" I swear Sofia is literally me and Dove's sister.
Dove's POV
Sofia came up to me I the set of Liv and Maddie I started bringing her regularly because she loves it and she does not cause any trouble.
"Hey Dove so I talked to Ryan..."
"Sofia I told you it will be at least a year for you to get a niece or nephew. First we have to try seconded I have to actually be  pregnant and then it takes nine months for a baby to be born."
"But soon right?"
"Hopefully yes soon."
"YESSSS." I live Sofia but sometimes she can be a bit much.