[questions with the characters]

*drags in atticus* you're very wanted, my dear boy. *strokes cheek and smiles creepily*

Question from @koalanindya - what was your reaction when you found out that 'Rin' was actually Aislinn?

Me: *unties the cloth around Atticus' mouth*

Atticus: Well... um, Kristen, what am I supposed to say?

Me: ANSWER THE QUESTION! *tries to be a psychotic torturer*

Atticus: Alright... um. When I found out, I recognised her immediately, because I'd seen her around the school before, and I knew her name but I'd never talked to her. I freaked out completely, because I'm not good at thinking on my feet and so I kinda just left. Later, I thought of something else, but I'm not planning on sharing that.

Question from @CovalentKiller - Atticus, can I have your hot brother?

Atticus: Um... sure... go ahead, I guess? I'm not one to judge who my brother dates. But, just a warning, he likes to play girls. He likes to get girls for a week or so, make them feel special, do it with them and drop em. He's definitely more flirty than me. So, if I was a girl, I wouldn't date him because—

Me: Right, Atti, that's enough.

Atticus: *puts his hands up in defence* I'm just giving this poor besotted girl some advice.

Aislinn: *pops her head in* Big words, Atticus, big words. Seriously— honestly. *blushes and disappears*

Atticus: Anyway, Stef, let's go and I'll tell you a few things about my brother. How about, um, we walk out of here and—

Me: NO, ATTICUS! YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.

Question from ashleyhug - did you have feelings for Aislinn before you started talking?

Atticus: Well, maybe if I'd gotten to know her faster. I'd seen her around school. I had to admit she was kinda cute.

Me: Yay! We're done! Sorry, Atti. *unties him*

Atticus: No worries. Now... Can I just go?

Me: Sure! You're free to go.

Atticus: Thanks, K. See you around, all!