Chapter One

"Mommy's home!" I yelled, walking into the house. I heard my baby's little feet running down the hall at full speed. He just made me so happy.

"Mommy!!" He said, grabbing onto my legs.

"Hey big boy," I said, picking him up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Down" he said. I laughed and put him down and he ran off. I walked down the hall to the bedroom where my husband was burping my other baby boy.

"Hey baby," I said, kissing him on the lips and I laid back on the bed.

"How was your day," he asked, laying little Jayden in his crib.

"It was okay, really tiring though," I said, kicking off my shoes.

"Daddy!!!" Junior said, coming through the door.

"Yes son," he said, picking up our baby.

"I sleepy," he said, rubbing his eyes.

"Well let's go nap time," he said, standing up.

"I'll be back love," he said, leaving out of the room.

After 15 minutes, he came back into the room and laid down next to me. A few minutes later he began snoring in my ear. I smile and stayed relaxed for a minute before I got up and went to take a shower.

I headed to the kitchen to start dinner but found pots on the stove. My baby must've already cooked. How sweet of him.

"Mommy, time to eat," junior asked, padding into the kitchen.

"Almost baby," I said, stirring the pots and turning the stove on to warm up the food.

"I go wash my hands," he said, running out into the bathroom. I shook my head, he was so active.

"Mmm, is it time to eat," he asked behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes it is," I said, craning my neck to kiss him on the lips.
I fixed three plates of fried fish and Mac and Cheese and brought them to the living room.

"Oh mommy, it's the 49ers and Ravens game!" Junior yelled, eyes glued to the screen.

"And who's the best team," I asked him, going back to the kitchen for drinks.

"Rav.....49ers!!" He laughed.

"Wait, what did I hear my son say," Jay said, picking Junior up upside down and began to wrestle and tickle him.

"Daddy stop! Daddy no! Ravens better! Ravens better!" He laughed, trying to push his fathers arms away.

"That's what I thought you said," he laughed and put him down. He plopped down on the couch and laid his head back. I sat on his lap and Junior sat in front of us on the floor.

Junior walked up to me and whispered loudly, "I was kidding mommy, I like 49ers more." I kissed him on the forehead and winked at him.

We all sat down, said grace, and enjoyed our dinner.
After we ate, we bathed Junior and fed and bathed Jayden, then watched two movies and put them back to sleep.

"How was your day, baby," I asked changing into one of his shirts.

"It was good, the boys and I went to watch some kids play baseball. We went by the station because I forgot my watch and played in the backyard most of the time."

He took off his shirt then changed into a pair of basketball shorts. I would never get tired of seeing my man shirtless. He saw me looking at him and smirked. I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Well good, sounded like a very nice off day," I replied sliding into the bed.

"Yeah, would've been a lot nicer if you would've been off as well. We need to have a family day soon," he said, getting in bed.

He wrapped his arm around me as I laid facing his chest.
I slightly raised my head and planted a soft kiss on his lips which he eagerly returned. We kissed for a minute, enjoying the peace and quiet. It was getting a bit more passionate until we heard Jayden crying from the baby monitor.

"The lil cockblocker. A few more minutes and you were gonna get the business girl," he said, laying on his back.
"Getting the business is why we have a crying child now," I said laughing while getting up.

I went to Jayden's room and as soon as I picked him up he stopped crying. He grabbed onto my shirt and started to fall back asleep. I smiled and kissed his head. When I tried to put him back in the crib, he started to cry again he wouldn't let go of my shirt. I sighed and started to bring him back into the room with Jay and I.

"Looks like everyone is sleeping here tonight," I said, seeing Jay hold Jr.

"He had a nightmare, he's not sleeping back in the room tonight no matter what I say," he said shaking his head.
"Well your other son won't let my shirt go. So I guess it's a sleepover," I said. I laid Jayden on the end with a pillow on the other side of him. Jay slept next to me with Jr on the edge since he was a violent sleeper and would end up kicking someone in the face.

We both turned off our side table lamps and kissed once more.

"Goodnight baby," we said at the exact same time laughing.