Chapter Six

*sex scene

"What are you doing Kay? I'm going to the guest room," he said, he grabbed me and pulled me against his body.

I just kept staring at him, waiting on him to stop playing.

"Tell me what you want, baby," he said, backing me against the opposite wall. I just stared at his lips. He licked his lips then gently bit the bottom lip.

"Tell me what you want," he lips mouthed again while pulling my shorts down.

"You know what I want," I said, looking at him as he took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor with my shorts.

"Yeah, I know. But I want you to tell me. Tell me what you want. Tell me how you want it," he said in my ear. His tongue flicked my earlobe and I felt his breath on my neck. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

I grabbed his long thick dick over his shorts, it twitched in my hand a bit.

"This. Hard. Rough. Now." He picked me up and without another word, his lips crashed into mine as we headed to our bedroom.

He tossed me on the bed and turned to lock the door. He made sure both monitors were on and both boys were knocked out sleep. He flipped me over on my stomach and I instinctively got up on all fours with my ass poking out. He came up behind me, slapped and grabbed my ass a few times before pushing into me without warning. I don't know when he took off his basketball shorts. I moaned loud, "Oh shit!" He was going into me ruthlessly while groaning in my ear. One hand held my waist and the other grabbed a breast, tweaking my nipple.

"Who's it for, baby," he asked pumping harder in me. I could feel every inch push in and out of my core.

"It's yours!" I yelled trying to throw my ass back but he held me still.

"I'm fucking you, not the other way around. Stay still baby girl," he said, buying my neck. I complied with daddy and took the dick like a good girl.

He was fucking me with no remorse. I felt every inch inside me and I knew I would be sore as hell in the morning.

"I only want your ass. This is mine, and this dick will always be yours. Fuck, you feel so good, girl." He said while pumping in me. He pulled back and flipped me on to my back. He climbed on top of me and slid into me. He was pounding in me making me scratch up his back. My legs were shaking as I tried to wrap them around his waist. I did so weakly, I was trembling under him. I was moaning in his ear and gripping the sheets at the same time.

"You about to come baby?" He asked, I breathlessly replied yes and he went harder and faster. I felt the buildup and before I knew it, I was cumming and squirting all at the same time.

"You want me to pull out?" He teased, going in and out of me giving me deep strokes. I knew he was about to come.
"You better not," I said, locking my legs around his waist tightly. He pumped 4 more times and I felt his warm cum into the depths of me. We stayed in that position for a while, him inside me and my legs wrapped around him while we tried to catch our breath.

"Baby," I said silently, thinking he may have fallen asleep.
"Hmm," he asked with his head in the crook of my neck.

"What does she have that I don't," I asked, feeling insecure again, "Is she prettier than me? More of a freak than me? Is she more determined to have you than me?" I couldn't help but to ask these questions. I wanted him to love me and only me.

He picked his head up and pulled out of me finally. He left to go to the bathroom and came back with a damp towel. I laid back as he wiped me off and went to clean himself off. When he came back I was wearing his shirt and sitting cross legged on the edge of the bed.

"You're way more beautiful,inside and out" he said, kissing the side of my face.

"You are huge freak, evident from what just took place," he said causing us both to laugh.

"And you're the most determined woman I've ever met and that's what draws me to you. She was a shiny new toy. But I don't want a toy ring when I have the real diamond at home waiting for me. I keep letting her get the best of me and I'm no longer doing that. I told Chief either she leaves or I do and he's found a station for her. Now it's just convincing her to go. I don't want to lose you and seeing Jayden crawl today made it even more real. I don't want to lose out on family moments like this. You're my woman, my wife. And I'm vowing to do everything in my power to make you the happier woman in the world."

I smiled at him as I pressed my lips against his. He bit my bottom lip and soon I had him on his back this time with me on top.