Chapter 1| The Teletransporter

The school bell rings as every student gets out of their class. Andrew is on the hallway talking to Hanna as Hanna is putting her book on her locker. "Hanna, I promise this will be a total success" Andrew says trying to convince Hanna to help him on his creation. "Andrew, the last one didn't end so well let's just say" Hanna says now walking with Andrew through the whole people pushing them. "It didn't end so bad" said Andrew scratching his head. "You left the whole city without light for an hour AND when the light came out the light bulbs and every electronic exploded into pieces!" Hanna said. "Please, help me" Andrew said on the door of science as Hanna went in. "Fine, but it will be the last time" she said warning Andrew. "Okay" he said.

The hallways got clean as Andrew realizes he is late for athletics. Andrew runs straight to the gym as the bell rings and he heads to his athletic lockers. He puts his shorts and shirt as he sits on the gym. Mr. Keller blows the whistle and the gym gets silent. He takes us to the field and makes us do 20 laps around the field.

After school...

Hanna and Andrew arrive to Andrew's house as they head to his basement were he keep all his scientific stuff. "Here" Andrew says revealing his creation, the tele-transporter. It had 3 spider-like metal tentacles facing up and a metal plate on the bottom covered with tick glass. "This one seems cool but what are you going to do with it" Hanna asks. "Tele-transport someone" Andrew said turning his computer on. "Who?!" Hanna asked. "I don't know?" Andrew said.

"I'm ready" Hanna said on the computer as Andrew checked everything was fine. They had their sunglasses on. "Now" Andrew told Hanna as Hanna pressed the 'enter' key on the computer's keyboard. A blue, bright sphere appeared on the middle of the Tele-transporter as it grew more and more. Lightnings started to come out of the 6ft sphere striking the nearby ground. "Is this suppose to be happening?" Hanna asked worried. "I guess" Andrew says. It grew more and more as a figure starts to appear in the middle of it. The blue sphere grew even more breaking the metal tentacles. Once it was big enough it exploded with a force that threw Hanna to the chemicals behind her smashing every chemical as it felt over her. The sphere created a force field around it that looked like waves. The field caught Andrew as he began floating. His body absorbed the energy of the field as his body then got thrown back. The Tele-transporter stopped as everything remain silent except for Andrews mom knocking on the door to check if everything was okay. No one woke up as someone appeared on the Tele-transporter confused.

|How was it?;) like and comment hero lovers:) |