Chapter 7| The Watch

Hanna went home as Andrew and DJ are looking for what the men on black took. "They took the Tele-transporter" DJ says. "What do they wanted for?" Andrew asked. "I think Captain Z want to bring something from another world" DJ says as Andrew agrees. "Let's go to sleep" Andrew says.

Next day...

Andrew and DJ are eating breakfast (pancakes) as someone knocks on the door. "Come in" Andrew's mom says while walking to the restroom. Hanna opens the door and comes in. "So he stole the Tele-transporter" Hanna says sitting next to us. "Yep" Andrew says drinking milk. "Do you want to eat?" asks DJ. "No, thanks. I ate already" Hanna says smiling. "We will stop Captain Z" Andrew says. "By the time we change into our suits they will be gone" Hanna says. "I have an idea. Give me y'all's costume" Andrew says. Hanna runs home and gets it as DJ hand Andrew his costume. Once Andrew has everyone's costume he goes down to the basement and say "it will take me time." Hanna and DJ are sitting in the couch watching tv as Andrew is working.

Hours later...

Andrew called them as DJ and Hanna walk down to the basement excited. "Here" Andrew says handing them a watch phone. The watch was touch and was green. "Slide to the right and then press the green icon" Andrew says. As they did the suit came out of the watch. On a second they had their suits on. "It comes out of our watch and fits into us automatically" DJ asked amazed. "Yeah" Andrew says. "You are amazing" Hanna says not taking her eyes of the watch. "We can also communicate through it" Andrew says.

|Like and comment|