Chapter 4| The Team

|Short Chapter|

"We should make a team" Hanna says as she brings three green elastic suits. They all have a light green cape that has a silver S and a silver T close to each other. "What is the S and T mean?" DJ asks. "Super Teens" Hanna says smiling. "Try it on" she says giving each one of us one.

They fit perfectly to each one of us. "But friends or family will see our face and know us" Andrew says. "True" Hanna says.

Andrew is working as Hanna and DJ are watching him. "Here" Andrew says as he gives Hanna a metal thing. "What do I do with it" Hanna says. "Put it on your mouth" Andrew says showing them. He puts it on his mouth as the metal thing covers his chin, mouth, nose and cheeks perfectly fit into him. "Cool" Hanna says doing the same thing as Andrew. "And mine?" DJ asks. "You can change your body" Andrew says. DJ turns as his extraterrestrial form still fitting in the costume.

"So we are gonna be heroes like Blue Shock and Guardian Angel!" Andrew says excited. "I guess" Hanna says. "Who are those?" Asks DJ as we start laughing. "We'll tell you, don't worry" Hanna says.

|This was a really short chapter but I still hope y'all liked it. Like and Comment:)|