Chapter 11| The Damaged City

Andrew lands on his back next to DJ. "Are you okay?" DJ says kneeing next to him. "My body hurts" Andrew says with a bloody mouth and nose with also bleeding forehead. "I will stop him" DJ says standing up and walking towards Captain Z. "Now you" Captain Z says giving a short laugh.

Captain Z throws a blast at DJ as it hits DJ's arm. The blast hits DJ and bounces back not hurting him. "That's it" DJ says as Captain Z stays amazed. "Impressive" Captain Z says. DJ punches Captain Z and Andrew slowly starts to stand up. Holding his ribs Andrew looks at the dark light next to him looking like a lake with flowing waves.

Hanna is saving people that got stuck on their vehicles with them having hope.

DJ is trying to stop Captain Z as they are having a rough fight.

Andrew looks at the ring for a moment and them raise his hands facing ahead. He focuses hard on the metal ring as he starts squeezing his hand like forming a fist. He does it slowly as his hands hurt even more and his heads starts pounding. He closes his hands little by little as the metal ring starts shaking.

Captain Z realizes what Andrew is doing and runs towards him. "No!" DJ says as he jumps on Captain Z's back. They both fell on the ground as they restart the fight. Andrew focuses more as his body starts hurting like a whole whale is compressing him. "Aaaaaaah!" He shouts as he finally closes his hands as a fist. The ring breaks in half and makes a big explosion throwing Andrew, DJ and Captain Z far from the ring. Everyone looks at the explosion above them as the broken metal rings start falling on top of the city.

Andrew lands hard on a half broken building unconscious.

|Please don't forget to like and comment:) How is it so far? Did y'all enjoy it? ;) Comment |