Chapter 6| Trouble

Captain Z is heading somewhere ready to attack. Planning how to end this world of humans.

Back to Super Teens...

"Look! We are on the News!" Hanna said pointing at the tv on the living room. "We are... Super Teens" Andrew says with his deep voice caused by the metallic cover in his mouth on the News. "With that the people will know about us" DJ says with a smile. "I hope so" Andrew says sitting in the couch next to Hanna. "Your voice sound different with the metallic cover" Hanna says laughing. "Yeah, I made that so they won't recognize our voice too" Andrew says laughing. "Let's go walk outside to see how people are reacting to us" Hanna says. DJ and Andrew agree as they start walking out the door with DJ turning into Lucas and leaving Andrew's mom alone.

The newspapers had their faces on with 'Super Teens' as their title. People were also talking about them as the three felt important and famous.

Back at home...

Andrew's mom is cooking a soup as the silent is broken by an explosion on the door. Captain Z comes in as Andrew's mom shouts. "Remain silent" Captain Z says. People with black masks and guns go to the basement and pick the broken Tele-transporter. Once they have it one of the mens grabs Andrew's mom and takes her on a black van they had outside on the yard.

They leave the house with three black vans taking Andrew's mom with them.

Back to the guys...

They are sitting in a restaurant as the news interrupt a channel. "Mom!" Andrew says as he watches his moms house half destroyed. Andrew starts running as Hanna and DJ chase him. They get a taxi and leave.

"This's my job" Andrew says as he gets out of the taxi and heads to a public bathroom. He grabs his suit and puts it on. He hears the police sirens chasing the guys that got his mom vehicles. He chases the sirens noise as he jumps on a car's roof that is heading the black vans way. Once the car is close enough to one of the vans he jump on top of it. The van starts driving crazy just to make him fall. Andrew makes the front glass break as he starts coming inside the van. They were about to grab a gun when he punched them on the face. He opens the back door and there's no one. He jumps out and the van crashes off road into a post.

Andrew is on the road now as vehicles are passing by but Andrew focuses more on the black van. He stretches his hands towards the van as the van slows down. The wheels are still going on fast velocity as Andrew makes the van float in the air. Andrew makes the van fly towards him as the van's wheels are still going. As the van is now on front of him he let's the van fall as it lands hard on the road. The back door opens and guys starts shooting but Andrew stops the bullets with his telekinesis. The bullets fell on the ground as the guys stay amazed and scared. One of them grab his mother with a gun on her forehead. "Stop and let us go" the men said. "Give her to me" Andrew says. Andrew picks the men holding his mother with his powers and throws him to the road. His mother runs to Andrew as she hugs him. The police come and take the bad guys with them.

|Like and comment:)|