Sorry / 9

2 days have past and I went to my university to get my files. It took me a couple of seconds to stare at the school that I studied at before I go back to Korea.

"Annyeong hagyo"

안녕 학교 / Annyeong Hagyo - Good bye school.

Coming from school, I went to the mall to shop clothes because it will be my last day, shopping. I called Dasom if she can come with me.

"Dasom, can you come with me. I'm in the mall right now" I stated.

"Why" She asked.

"HyeEun gon' shop" I replied.

After spending our time at the mall, we went home feeling dull.

"Thank you Dasomie"

"Anything for my bae"

"When I go back to Korea, Visit me there. Arasseo"

I closed my eyes, sleeping quietly and peacefully.

Buzz

"Aigoo, who texts someone at 2 am"

Hanbin: Hi HyeEun! I know it's 2 am but I'm really bored. Sorry to disturb xD

I rubbed my eyes to see the message clearly.

HyeEun: Really? "Sorry to disturb" Do you really have to message someone at 2 am?

Hanbin: Mwo? I'm bored =(

HyeEun: Aww poor Hanbin-ah

HyeEun: Anyways, I'm REALLY sleepy. Good night!

Hanbin: Good night :)

Hanbin's POV

I turned off my phone and shut my eyes with my heart pounding. Do I really like HyeEun? Why is my heart pounding everytime I'm with her? I don't feel anything right?

I woke up in the morning and went to Junhoe's room.

"Junhoe hyung! Can I ask you something"

"Yeah what is it"

"How do you know when you love someone"

"Why are you asking me that question out of nowhere eh"

"You know HyeEun right? Well, everytime I'm with her my heart always explodes into fireworks and I don't know why. Is there something wrong with my heart" I asked curiously. Because it's true it's the same feeling that I always feel.

"Oh HyeEun! You're high school best friend right? Yeah, I do know her. Explodes like a fireworks? Wow I've never heard you speak like that. If you feel that way in your heart, then I guess you feel something for her" Junhoe replied sincerely.

"But, I don't know if she feels the same way as I do. Maybe, she likes someone else. I can't like her. I'll just treat her like a friend. If I can treat her that way" I said. Hoping those words that I said will come true.

"It's up to you Hanbin-ah" He said and shot me a smile.

________

HyeEun's POV

I packed all of my stuff, getting ready for later. I went to my dorm and got all of the stuff and put it inside my bag as well.

"Aigoo, do you really have to leave me here in Japan" Dasom whined.

"I can visit you here anytime" I smiled.

"Visit me in Korea as well eoh"

"I'll miss you so much HyeEun"

We exchanged hugs with each other, tightly.

I was already inside the airplane, flying to its destination. Hours went by, and I finally arrived at Korea. As I wait for a taxi, someone took my baggages and stared at my face.

"What? Are you going to sleep here in the airport? Kihyun hyung told me to pick you up" I.M said.

"Why can't Kihyun oppa pick me up" I asked.

"Ask him not me" He replied coldly.

We rode the car and it was so awkward. Nothing to be heard except the engine working and the sound of our breaths.

"Um I.M sunbae, can I turn on the radio" I asked.

"It's noisy"

Once again, I shut my lips together. Listening to the same awkward silence that I hear.

After an awkward drive, we were at Kihyun's house.

"Get out you're already here"

"Please have manners sunbae and as a sunbae you should act like a rolemodel to the people who are younger than you"

"You're not my mom to say that eoh" He says and drives away.

"Much sunbae" I said to myself.

I took my things inside the house and went to bed.

"I'm so tired" I said, while my face is snuck inside my pillow.

________

A/N: Hanbin has feelings for HyeEun! This fan fic is more on Hanbin 😂 But i'll try to divert it to HyeKyun moments ;)  I.M so cold '-' OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE CHANGKYUNS HAIR?? RIP ME UGH AND WONHOS HAIR RIP AND KIHYUN WITH THAT PINK HAIR RIP UGHHHH AND HYUNGWON HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and then there's shownu who has black hair.

행복한 추석 날^^