Sorry / 2

I was sitting on the couch, watching t.v. While waiting for my brother, I took a short nap with my eyes closed. I heard someone opening the door and as I open my eyes, I saw Kihyun with his friends. I stood up from the couch and went to his room. I laid down on my bed, thinking about many things. Who killed our parents? Why did he kill them? Who is he? Those questions appeared in my mind as I lay down on my bed. Kihyun opened the door and saw me thinking about many things.

"Hi my little dongsaeng! How are you? What are you thinking about" He asked me while he's sitting on my bed.

"I'm just thinking about the guy who killed our parents" I said trying not to cry.

"Let's go outside, I want you to meet my friends and I brought some chicken for you. Don't stay here by yourself" Kihyun said. He took out the chicken and placed it on the table. He grabbed my wrist making our way to the living room where his friends are. Aka. Monsta X.

Kihyun's POV

After practicing with my members, we went out to buy chicken for my sister. My members asked me if they can come to my house to eat because we were so tired from our practice.

"Kihyun hyung! Are you you free today? We want to eat in your house" Jooheon shouted while he was waiting for me to finish buying chicken.

"Yeah Kihyun, I also want to eat in your house and I don't want to go home. I also want to meet your sister" Minhyuk smirked as he said that.

"Yah Minhyuk hyung, she's not available for you" I replied.

My other 4 members asked the same question. So, without hesitation. I told them that they can come. When the chicken was ready, I paid and took it and bought a bucket of chicken for my group as well.

"Fine, you guys won't stop asking me" I said, paying again and getting the chicken.

________

When we arrived at my house, I took my key and unlocked the door. I saw HyeEun sitting on the couch, looking at my members. She stood up and went to her room. I placed the chicken on the table and followed her to my room.

End of POV

HyeEun's POV

I went to the living room and sat beside Kihyun on the couch. I looked at his members and all of them greeted me with smile.

"Hi! My name is Shownu and I'm their leader" He said shyly while I bowed to him, bowing back.

"Hiiii my name is Wonho and I'm their visual" He introduced himself while smiling so proudly.

"Yah! I'm the visual! Hehe my name is Minhyuk" He said.

"My name is Hyungwon" He said with his sleepy eyes.

"Jooheon" He said and did aegyo.

And last but not the least, Changkyun. The most coldest person in the whole world. He greeted me without smiling.

"My name is Changkyun. You can also call me I.M" He said coldly.

"My name is HyeEun. Please take care of me" I smiled and bowed to them.

After meeting them, I went inside my room to eat the chicken that he bought for me. I threw the chicken bones in the kitchen when I was done eating. In the kitchen, Wonho and Minhyuk were there eating and talking, and they saw me throwing the chicken bones.

"Hi HyeEun" Wonho said while smiling at me.

"Hi Wonho sunbae" I fake smiled as I threw the chicken bones in the trash.

"Anyways I have to go to bed because I still have jet lag. Good night Wonho and Minhyuk sunbaenim" I told them as I walk to the living room to tell Kihyun that I'm going to sleep. I walked towards him and sat beside him.

"Good night HyeEun" Both of them said.

"Oppa, I'm going to sleep now because I still have jet lag" HyeEun said while she was yawning.

"Okay, my little one. Good night" He said patting my head.

"Stop calling me that oppa" I hissed as I walk away.

________

I couldn't sleep because of my jet lag and because Kihyun's group were so loud. I watched some videos on Youtube and I saw Monsta X releasing their video, practicing for their concert. I watched them practicing while someone caught my attention. Isn't that I.M sunbae?  Wow, he's good in dancing and I have to admit, he's handsome and then there's my brother that's short. I chuckled as I watched them. My eyes were starting to close until I slept, leaving my phone open while the video is still going on.

Kihyun's POV
"Kihyun, how old is your sister" Wonho hyung asked as they were talking in the living room about HyeEun.

"I won't tell you Wonho hyung" I replied to Wonho hyung.

"Yah, you guys are so noisy. Anyways, me and Hyungwon are going home now. Sleep early guys because we still have practice tomorrow. Bye and Good night" Shownu hyung said as they left early. We replied back, leaving us 5 at the house.

"Sooo hyung, how old is she" Wonho hyung whispered at me.

"Aish hyung, ask her. You have a mouth" I said to Wonho hyung.

________

After eating, all of my members left the house. I checked on HyeEun to see if she was sleeping. I entered the room and saw her sleeping with her phone. She was watching us practice? Aww how sweet I said to myself. I put a blanket above her, brushed my teeth, and went to bed.

End of POV

HyeEun's POV

The sun's sunlight hit my face as I woke up. I checked on my phone and saw that it ran out of battery. I charged it and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. In the kitchen, Kihyun was not there and I saw a note on the fridge.

Good morning my little dongsaeng!
I cooked your favorite breakfast. It's inside the fridge. I went to my work to practice today.
Hope you like the food!
-Your handsome brother xD

"As if he's handsome" I said to myself, eating the breakfast that Kihyun made.

________

A/N: 2nd chapter doneeee! I know there's no interaction with HyeEun and Changkyun in this chapter. In the next chapters, they'll interact more often 😉 I apologize to those who didn't like the story 😁