Sorry / 6

Hanbin's POV

Me and HyeEun were still at the park, sitting on a bench. It was almost afternoon and my stomach was grumbling.

"Looks like Hanbin is hungry. Anyways i'll be going now. My brother is probably at home, looking for me" HyeEun told me while she slightly laughed.

"Can't you stay a little longer" I asked her. I want to ask her if she can eat lunch with me.

"I'm sorry Hanbin. I have to go" She replied back.

"Can you please eat lunch with me. I'm really hungry" I told her.

"Haha fine i'll eat lunch with you" HyeEun said while she ruffled my hair playfully.

We ate at a pizza restaurant and got one order of a big pizza. I don't know why I feel happy right now... Is it because of HyeEun or because of the food. Meh probably because of the food. I have NO feelings for HyeEun.

"So Hanbin, how's your stomach" HyeEun asked me while she was eating her slice of pizza.

"Haha it's not noisy anymore. Oh by the way you're leaving on Monday right" I asked her.

"Yeah, I am leaving on Monday to Japan" She replied.

"Are you going to the airport by taxi? Or is your brother going to drop you there"

"Taxi. Because my brother is busy working"

"Let me drive you to the airport" I asked her, hoping she'll say yes.

"Sure. Is it fine" She asked me.

"Yeah, It's fine. I'm free on monday" I told her while I was smiling. After eating lunch, HyeEun was about to leave.

"Don't you have class on monday" She asked

"We don't due to the weather" I told her.

"Oh okay i'll just call you on monday. Bye Hanbin-ah"

"Bye HyeEun. Do you want me to drop you at your house" I asked her.

"I'm fine. You don't need to drop me off. I can handle myself. Thanks anyways" HyeEun replied back.

"Fine, i'll let you go. Bye HyeEun"

She went home by herself and I followed her secretly to make sure that she arrives home safely without her knowing. When she arrived home safely, I surprised her.

"Finally home" HyeEun said to herself.

"Boo"

"AAAAGGHHH I HATE YOU HANBIN" She told me while she was hitting me a lot of times.

"Hahaha I'm sorry HyeEun" I told her while I was laughing so hard that my jaws and my stomach were aching.

"I hate you. Wait, were you stalking me" HyeEun asked.

"I was following you. You know that I don't let my friends walk alone right" I told her to cover the awkward feeling.

"Whatever Hanbin. Bye and good night"

"Bye HyeEun! And good night"

End of Hanbin's POV

HyeEun's POV

I went back inside after Hanbin scaring me. Ugh that Hanbin. I took my key out of my bag and opened the door.

"Hi dongsaeng! Who were you talking to outside" Kihyun asked me curiously, while his arms were crossed on his chest.

"Hi Kihyun oppa! My best friend" I replied back.

"Girl" He asked.

"Nope, Hanbin my best friend since high school" I replied to him without hesitating.

"Oh, make sure he stays off limits of my dongsaeng"

"Haha he's just my best friend and he will always be my best friend" I slightly chuckled.

"Those words are recorded" He told me seriously.

"By the way, he's going to drop me off at the airport after the funeral. Since, you're busy" I told him.

"Okay, remember what I told you" He asked me sarcastically.

"Yeah Yeah, little dongsaeng is off limits"

"Good night HyeEun" Kihyun said.

"Good night Kihyun oppa"

________

A/N: This chapter and the previous chapter were more on Hanbin 😁 ANY IKONICS HEREEE?? 😂 Who's your bias in Ikon? My bias is B.I 😍💖 I also like Chanwoo ❤️❤️ He quiet, adowable, innocent 😍❤️ Please look forward to my other chapters ☺️😁

-Author-nim =3