Sorry / 12

It was evening and me and my brother were in the living room talking about their concert for tomorrow.

"Kihyun oppa, can I stay inside the backstage area? I don't want to get sucked into a pile of your fans"

"It's up to you where you want to stay. You can either stay inside or outside with our fans. Don't worry our fans don't bite"

"Good thing you're not drunk today. Tomorrow's your concert and finally a day without beer"

"Oh yeah about that, I'm sorry. I was too dumb to think about what was going to happen to me then. Tsk as if I don't what was going to happen. But, I'm sure I won't get drunk next time" He said and ruffled my hair.

________

Today is the concert of my brother and his group. I kind of feel lazy to go there like I'll get surrounded by fans that will scream their hearts out for Monsta X. I actually took the ticket because I felt guilty rejecting my brother's offer. After a week, I have to go to school then. Boo. Kihyun left early because they still have to rehearse for their concert. And I'm still here on the couch, sitting with my phone. But, I have to get ready in a few minutes as well.

I arrived at the concert yet I still haven't decided where to sit. I guess I'll sit inside the back stage area. When I got there, I saw them practicing. There were some few fans who arrived there. All of them were so focused, nobody even made contact with me. Neither my brother. As I glanced at Wonho, he glanced and winked at me. I quickly turned around and searched for the back stage area. While I'm shrugging off about Wonho winking at me. I ain't liking a guy who winks. Nope. I thought to myself. As I got there, there was a staff who asked me if I had a backstage pass.

"Excuse me (chim chim xD) do you have a backstage pass" The staff said.

"Yes, I have a pass" I said and showed the pass that was clinging around my neck.

The staff gave me permission inside the area. While I was walking around, I saw their room. I went inside and took a seat at the black couch that was sitting their by itself. After a while, voices of group of men were coming towards the room. It was Kihyun's group. They asked me to wait for a minute since they're going to change to their stage clothes.

"Um HyeEun, can you please wait for a minute since we're going to change. I'll let you know when we're done" Shownu said, giving me a smile. His eyes curled up as he smiled making his eyes invisible.

"Sure sunbae" I gave him a smile as well, indicating that waiting outside for a bit is okay for me.

"Thank you" He replied and curled up his eyes again.

When they were done, Kihyun came up to me.

"HyeEun, are you okay? After the concert, we might eat outside"

"Can I pass? I still have to prepare for school next week"

"Sure, i'll just ask Shownu hyung to drop you off since he's not eating with us"

They left the room and made their way to the stage. Screeching bursting out, chanting repeating itself.

I was sitting by myself in their dressing room, waiting for them to finish. I decided to take a peek of them performing, since I have nothing to do.

Before the day is over
I want to hold you in my arms
I want you more than anyone else
I want you baby
Everyday, I want you to be my girl
I pray again today, yeah Amen

Cause I'm a fighter, fighter
Hands up higher, higher
This place is on fire, fire
Champion, champion

"They're good. Especially their choreo in Fighter" I said to myself, looking at my brother and his members.

3 hours later

They finished their concert and once again they came back to their dressing room, lethargic and sweaty.

"Dongsaeng, once we're done changing, we'll be eating outside and Shownu hyung will drop you off"

Kihyun's POV

When we were done dressing up to our clothes, I walked up to Shownu.

"Shownu hyung, can you drop HyeEun off? Since, you're not eating with us"

"Oh I'm sorry Kihyun. I have plans with my family"

"It's okay hyung, i'll just ask Changkyun to pick her off"

"Changkyun-ah, are you eating with us"

"Yeah"

"Um, can you drop HyeEun for a minute? After dropping her off, just follow us to the restaurant. I'm really sorry maknae. I'll just pay you a favor"

"Fine hyung. Any favor okay"

I.M's POV

I bid my good byes to my hyungs for now before dropping HyeEun off.

"Yah maknae you're not coming?" Minhyuk hyung asked.

"I'm going to drop Kihyun's hyung sister and i'll just follow you hyung to the restaurant later. Bye hyung"

"Oooh HyeEun" Hyungwon hyung smirked.

"Hyung!"

"I can hear you!" Kihyun hyung yelled.

I got all my stuff and walked up to HyeEun.

"I'm going to drop you off"

"Where's Shownu sunbae"

"He has plans. Now get up i'll drop you off"

We were walking our way to Kihyun hyung's house when we heard unfamiliar footsteps behind us.

________

A/N: THEIR DANCE PRACTICE SMCNFKAPXCNNGTNHVUEISJENJCJFJE I CANT WITH THEIR COMEBACK AKXMKFRKEOGOTKODKCMFMW anyways are you guys playing mystic messenger? JUMIN AND ZEN MCMEIAOSKKXMDM AND BTS COMEBACK UGHHH JUNGKOOK WHYYYYY do you know soo hyun? yes, the actor. lemme post his picture xD

BAEEEEE HIS VISUALS NXNDALESCM but he's too old for me lmao i'm stanning this brother group of apink called plan a boys they still didn't debut tho :(( AND THERES THIS GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE JB WITH A MIX OF DEAN UGH I CANT