Sorry / 13

HyeEun's POV

It was footsteps of an unfamiliar person. He came closer and closer and touched my butt.

"Excuse me" I told the stranger. Yet, he still followed us.

I was expecting I.M to say something to the stranger since guys are made to be those kind of guys. Right? Well, I guess he's not one of them.

He continued walking after the incident. Just a short second of a glance and then he continued walking to Kihyun's house.

"I thought you were going to say something to him" I said.

But, no replies were heard.

"Um sunbae"

"Kihyun hyung told me to drop you off not to chit chat"

"Forget about my brother"

"I respect my hyungs and Kihyun hyung is one of them. Didn't your pare-"

"Changkyun, I know what your identity is. Why not tell it to the girl" The stranger said.

Identity? What does the stranger mean by identity? Is he perhaps an alien or something?? (My love from the stars :')) KIM SOO HYUN WJCJKWISMD)

But I.M didn't reply. He stared at the guy and walked up to him. He greeted the stranger with a punch making him fall off the ground.

"I'm not that kind of guy anymore" I.M said while the stranger was sitting on the pavement, touching his wound on his lip due to the punch.

And I was there walking with a blank brain, not knowing what was going on.

"Forget about what happened just now and don't tell Kihyun hyung or any of my hyungs about this"

"I'll tell them" I said while I was sticking out my tongue.

"Don't you dare young lady"

"I'm not a young lady. I'm probably just your age"

"Just don't tell them. Please"

"Why should I"

He didn't reply again. Ugh I don't know what's wrong with this human being seriously.

"We're here"

"Thank you... sunbae? or I.M?"

"Eh I'll just call you I.M"

"Just call me Changkyun"

"Thank you Changkyun and good night" I said and made my way to Kihyun's house.

"I'm going to say it" I shouted while I was walking.

Changkyun's POV

"I'm going to say it" HyeEun shouted while I was waiting for a taxi to come.

This woman has issues. I told myself as a taxi has arrived in front of me.

I rode the taxi and told the taxi driver to drop me off at the restaurant that we're going to eat.

When I got there, I saw my hyungs eating.

"Oh Changkyun you came. Come here and eat with us" Minhyuk said.

I sat between Jooheon and Minhyuk since Minhyuk patted the seat that was vacant.

"So, how was it with HyeEun eh" Jooheon asked with a smirk.

"Ey don't forget that her brother is here"

I smirked at Jooheon because he got scolded by Kihyun.

"Hyungwon-ah, why don't you let HyeEun meet HyeJin" Said my white slash blue haired hyung.

"My stupid sister? Yeah, i'll see"

After eating delicious food after our concert, we head back to our homes. Kihyun to his house, Wonho to his, Jooheon to his house, and Hyungwon to Minhyuk's house since they share the same house. And me? I sleep at Jooheon's house.

"Changkyun, let's go" said my hyung Jooheon.

We took a taxi and safely arrived at our house.

"Good night hyung"

"Good night Changkyun"

I closed my upper eyelid, meeting with the bottom eyelid. I was in a deep sleep and dreamt of something.

"If you don't steal it, kill someone"

I couldn't steal what they told me to steal so, I killed an innocent married couple. I ran with my gangsters and until now they're still investigating the case.

________

CHANGKYUN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?? anyways IM BACK AGAINNN i was so busy with school stuff and we just had a test todayyy. So, since I have few homeworks to do, I updated for you guythhhh