meeting the family

after getting Dylan stuff into the car. we started driving home.

"Before i get any closer home does anyone want food?" i ask. Chantel looks up from her phone and Dylan looks over to me.

"Yeah i guess." chantel says.i look over to daniel.

"Dylan?" i ask giving him a questioning look.

"If you don't mind stoping." he says sweetly.

"Honestly can we just go through a drive threw?" chantel asks from the back seat of my car.

"Yeah" i say. driving towards the closest drive threw. After odering and receving our order we started driving home,

"Ew! your boyfriend likes pickles!" chantel yells in a joking tone.

"Ew your best friend likes ketchup!!" Dylan yells back to her i laughed and continued smiling remember how i knew they'd get along. we get home and we all get out of the car. i pop the trunk and turn to say goodbye to chantel. I give her a quick hug.

"thanks for coming with me so i didn't have to drive all the way there by myself." i say.

"Any time" she replies. she starts towards her house but turns around and yells jokingly "HAVE FUN TONIGHT YOU TWO!!" i feel my face turn red and Dylan hug me from behind.

"BYE chantel!" i yell waving her away. she laughes and continues to walk to her house which is only a few houses down from mine. Me and Dylan then walk over to my car to get his stuff out.

"Can i appolgize now for my parents?" i ask turning to look at him. He laughs pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead. he looks me in the eye and says.

"no matter what i won't leave you." my heart flutters. i take a deep breath, take hold of Dylan's hand and lead him to the front door. he interlocks our fingers and follows me. i take a deep breath and open the door.

"I'm Back!" i say walking into the house. where my family is all sitting and watching tv in the living room.

"guys..." i say. They turn and look at me and Dylan. i squeeze his hand "This is Dylan."