Home sweet home

~Reacap~

"no matter what i won't leave you." my heart flutters. i take a deep breath, take hold of Dylan's hand and lead him to the front door. he interlocks our fingers and follows me. i take a deep breath and open the door.

"I'm Back!" i say walking into the house. where my family is all sitting and watching tv in the living room. 

"guys..." i say. They turn and look at me and Dylan. i squeeze his hand "This is Dylan." i say.

~Present~

My mom smiles at us

"Hi dylan i'm heather, we've heard so much about you." my moms says.

"Mom......." i say covering my face with the hand thats not in dylan's. Dylan laughs.

"What? its not a lie?" mom says. smiling. i look over at my dad who doesn't look happy. And then theres my sister.

"Emma? your really quiet over there." i ask. she just shrugs and goes back to watching tv.

"okay well i'm going to help dylan unpack" i say pulling towards the stairs.

"nice meeting you" Dylan says before we leave the room. we make our way up the stairs and past my room, and into the spare room with the bathroom attachting it to my room.

"so this is your room." i say turning to dylan.

"its nice" he says looking around. "are you ever going to let go of my hand?" he asks smirking.

" i look down at our still intertwinned hands. i smile "never.." i trail on. Dylan pulls me to him i wrap my arm around his neck and look at him.

"good. i never want to let go of your hand either." he says leaning his forehead against mine.

"We should unpack"I say not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Yeah your right." Dylan says turning and picking up his suitcase and setting it on the end of the bed with a thud. I walk over and help him unzip his suitcase.

"You can use the dressers and the closet is yours to use to." I say pointing to the closet.

"Okay thanks" Dylan says picking up a pile of jeans and walking over to a dresser to put them in.

"Need any help?" I ask.

"Yeah can you grab my shirts and put them in the drawer above my jeans?" Dylan says.

"Okay" I say picking up his pile of shirts. i start walking over to the dresser when a box falls out of the pile and lands on the floor. I bend down and set the pile on the floor and pick up the box. Dylan watching me. I look at the box and start blushing. I look up to see Dylan smirking.

"Condoms?" I ask trying not to laugh.

"considering i'm spending the whole summer with you i have to be prepared" Dylan says with a cocky grin. i roll my eyes. and set the box on the pile and pick them both up.

"here" i say handing the box to Dylan "hide them"

"Where?" Dylan asks looking around.

"closet." i say placing the shirts in the drawer. Dylan walks over to the closet and opens it.

"So...." Dylan trails off.

"What?" i ask turning and smiling at him.

"We've spent the past couple months getting to know each other over the internet and text so why don't we put it to the test?"

"what do you mean?" i smile thinking of what he could be thinking of.

a devious smile came acoss Dylan's face. "Lets make it a game. We'll ask each other questions about our selfs and keep score and whoever loses has to do whatever the winner wants them to do."

i smile deviously "you're  on!" i say. "I'll go first!"

"cheater" Dylan mumbles, putting away more clothes. 

"shut up! okay easy one. whats my favorite colour?" i ask him smiling.

"Easy!" he says "pink" 

i smile and nod.

"okay my turn" Dylan says rubbing his hands together. i laugh and lay across his bed. "whats my nickname? and why?" Dylan asks.

"skip,   because you use to skip words your sentences when you were younger." i state smiling triumphfully.

"okay so the scores one, one. your turn." Dylan says.

"okay." i say trying to think of a good question. "What was the first text i sent you?" i smiled thinking how i might win this.

"it said 'hi is this Dylan?' you were scared i gave you a fake number." he said smiling. he walked over to me and placed his hands on either side of my head and hovered over top of me."nice try but i'm going to win this" he said smiling down at me.

"damn it" i breathed looking up at him. my eyes quickly fell to his lips. my heart sped up. just then our momnet was ruined when we heard a knock at the door.