Love you <3

"Mom we're back!" I yell as I walk in the house. Dylan follows me.

"Hey how was your day?" My mom ask walking down the stairs.i smile

"It was really fun. but I'm super tired now." I say. Dylan slides his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm really tired too" he says looking at my mom then down at me.

"Before you two go to bed come and sit and tell me about your day, and I would like to get to know Dylan a bit better anyway." Dylan smiled and we both followed my mom into the living room. the three of us sat and talked for awhile.

After talking with my mom Dylan and I made our way to my room. I flopped on my bed

"I'm so tired." I said. Dylan flopped down beside me.

"Yeah me to." he said. he turned his head looking around my room. "I like your room"

"Thanks" I said. "wanna spend the night?" I ask rolling over on top of him. he smiles at me.

"Sure." I get up and slide my shorts and shirt off. I feel Dylan's hands on my hips. I turn around to face him. his face looks concerned. confusion washes over me.

"I saw something today." he says in a very concerning tone. I give him a puzzled look. he gets down on his knees and runs his finger along my scars on my thigh. I gasp not realizing they had been exposed all day. Dylan stands up and looks at me. "why didn't you tell me your depression was that bad?" Dylan asks sounding hurt.

"Because, " I gulp trying to swallow the tears that threatened to escape. "because it was before I started talking to you." I say I a small voice. "You made me happy and I didn't want to ruin that by telling you." I looked down at my feet. Dylan placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head so I looked at him.

"I want to know these things Kendra, nothing's going to ruin how I feel about you." he said. he tucked a loose hair behind my ear and rested his hand on the side of my face. he looked deep into my eyes. he leaned forward and pushed his lips against mine. my heart raced and head spun. its like fireworks went off. the kiss held so much passion and care with in it. we broke apart and Dylan looked at me. "I care about you, you know that. I mean why else word I spend the last couple months constantly messaging you." I laughed lightly. he leaned in and kissed my forehead "I love you." he said against my forehead.

"I love you too." I whispered back to him. I pulled him closer to me and squeezed him tight. he hugged me back. We broke apart after a while. I started towards the bathroom Dylan followed.

"I'm going to have a shower, you go get your clothes to change and meet me back in my room." I said turning the water on.

"Okay but I need a shower too, I have sand in places sand shouldn't be." Dylan says smiling at me. I laugh and he walks to his room. I jump in the shower letting the hot water wash away the saltiness from the beach off my skin. i jump when i hear the click of the bathroom door open. i poked my head out of the curtain making sure to keep myself covered. i look out to see Dylan setting a pile of clothes on the counter. Dylan looks at me.

"Sorry," he says "but you were taking forever." he says smirking. i smile at him.

"Sorry." i say turning the water off. "but you are not seeing me naked." Dylan smirks and hands me a towel. i wrap myself in it and step out of the shower. Dylan grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. i giggle as he kisses my neck. i hold onto my towel so it doesn't fall off. i spin around and kiss is lips quickly, then pushed his shoulders. "Get in the shower so we can go to bed." i say turing the water on for him.

"Okay i'll meet you in your room." Dylan say nudging me to my room. i smile and walk into my room i dry myself and put on some undergarments. i stand there in my bra and look for something to wear. nothing seemed appealing to me. i sigh. then i remeber the clothes in the bathroom. i walk over to the door and listen, the shower is still on i quietly opened the door and tip toe into the bathroom and over to the counter. i get to the pile and rumage through the clothes trying to find what i was looking for. i finally found Dylan's shirt and slip it over my head. it was really loose on me which i liked. then all of a sudden the water stop. i froze.

"Calm down i know your there, hand me a towel." Dylan says. i start laughing and grab the towel off the counter and toss him it. Dylan pushes the curtain back the towel wraped around his waist. He smirks seeing i was wearing his shirt. i smiled. "and i thought i looked good in that shirt." he said stepping out of the shower and walking towards me. i wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips gently. Dylan's hand moves to my neck as the kiss deepens. our lips move in snyc. Dylan slides his hands along my body and grabs my thighs and lifts me up so i'm sitting on the bathroom counter. Dylan pushes himself against me not once breaking the kiss. i wrap my legs around his waist. my hands  intwine themselfs in his wet hair. Dylan pulls back and looks at me.

"I think we should wait." Dylan breathed. i nod not sure if this was a good thing or not. daniel helps me off the counter and i walk back into my room. i flop on my bed and wait for daniel. i feel my eyelids getting heavy. and end up falling asleep.