first date.

~Recap~

"can i stay in here?" i ask. Dylan grabs my hand in answer. he pulls me into his bed pulling me close to his chest. another clap of thunder hits and i jumped. Dylan thightened his grip.

"Shh, its okay. your safe." he wisphered into my ear.

~present~

I woke up and looked around. realising i was still in Dylan's room. i look over to see a sleeping Dylan next to me. i was still wrapped in his arms. i smiled and snuggled closer to him. Dylan's eyes fluttered open and he looked at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning." i say smiling.

"Goodmoring beautiful." Dylan says as he leaned in and kissed my forehead. just then i realised Dylan was in nothing but his boxers and i was in nothing but a t-shirt. i giggled.

"What?" Dylan asks confused.

"Your not wearing clothes." i say giggling. Dylan looks down and smirks.

"your not wearing much yourself." he remarks. I blush.

"What time is it?" i ask seeing as the sun was trying to come in through the window. Dylan reaches over to the night stand and grabs his phone.

"Uh, its 8:30 your time." He says. i sigh thinking i should get up but don't want to move. but finally sit up and rub my eyes. Dylan sits up beside me. "whats the plan for today?" he asks.

"I'm not sure what do you want to do?" i ask him.

"How about our first date?" he asks smiling at me. My heart skips a beat. i smile.

"where are we gonna go?" i ask getting excited.

"how about a beach day?"

"yeah sure sounds fun." i smile knowing he knows how much i love the beach. i push the covers off my legs and slide off the bed. "i'm going to get ready."

"Yeah me to" Dylan says sliding out of bed too. i walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. i walk into my room and over to my cloest. i grab my hot pink bikini, a pair of dark denim shorts, and a loose white tank top. i walk back into the bathroom and jump when i see daniel standing there. he looks over at me as i set my clothes on the counter.

"Are we going to have to fight over who gets the shower first?" i ask him crossing my arms infront of me. Dylan smiles slyly.

"or we could share" he says in a cocky tone. i roll my eyes and shake my head. i reach over and turn the water on. i look over at daniel whos grinning watching me. i give him a look thats says 'what are you looking at'.

"are you really going to shower infront of me?" he asks.

"No." i state.

"So your going to watch me?" he ask raising an eyebrow.

"No!" i almost screamed. Dylan laughed. i sighed and rolled my eyes "please leave i'll be like 5 minutes." i ask sweetly. Dylan smiles and leaves the bathroom i quickly throw my shirt off and jump in the shower. i quickly washed my hair and body and turned the water off. i poked my head out of the curtain to make sure he didn't sneak back in here luckily i was alone. i grabed my towel and wrapped it around myself i grabed my clothes too. i walked over and opened Dylan's door. he was sitting on his bed on his phone.

"You can shower now." i say. Dylan looks up from his phone and smiles.

"Okay thanks babe." he says grabing his clothes and walking towards me. i moved back and walked into my room. i shut the door to the bathroom behind me. i dry myself and put my clothes on i rubbed the towel trough my hair drying to dry it a little. i ran a brush through my hair, and walked towards the bathroom. i listened for the shower and didn't hear anything. so i opened the door to see Dylan in nothing but a towel. my breath catches in my throat. he looked at me and smiled. i was still admiring what was mine. his dark hair was wet and pushed away from his face, his skin was glistening still a little wet, his body perfect he had muscular arms and a toned fit body, no six pack but i didn't mind.

"Like what you see?" Dylan asks with a cocky grin on his face. my eyes snap up to look at his face. i blush.

"s-s-sorry" i stutter "i thought you were in your room"

"It's fine" Dylan says walking into his room. i finish doing my hair and getting ready. i then walk into daniels room to see if he's ready. i walk in to see him laying on his bed.

"Ready?" i ask him. He smiles and gets up off the bed i walk to my room daniel following behind me. i grabed my bag with all the nessasary beach day essentials. i turned around to face daniel. i grabed his hand and led him out of my room and down the stairs.

"Mom, me and Dylan are going to the beach." i say walking into the kitchen and grabing my car keys.

"Okay have fun and drive safe." my mom says as Dylan and i walk out the door and to my car. i let go of his hand and hop in the drivers seat Dylan gets in the passanger side. i start the car and take off. Dylan plugs his phone into the car radio. he starts plasting music and we both started singing and rocking out to his music.

We arrive at the beach and i can't help but smile. i park and hop out of the car and grab my bag. Dylan gets out and takes my hand and leads the way to the beach my feet hit the sand and i can't help but smile. i reach down and slip my shoes off. i walk over to the perfect spot and set my bag down. i look up at Dylan and smile.

"So what first?" i ask

"I have an idea." he says with a smirk. he then slips his shirt and shoes off. he looks over at me with a devious smile. he picks me up and lifts me over his shoulder i squeel. Dylan starts spinning and i laugh. he puts me down then says. "race you to the water!"

"wait!" i say he pauses and looks at me. i slid my shorts off and pulled my shirt off. Dylan scanned my body. i smiled and started running past him. i almost reached the water when Dylan comes up behind me and lifts me up by my waist. i squeel and daniel runs into the waves. a wave crashes against us soaking us. the water was so cold but it was refeshing. daniel puts me down in the water which was up to my waist. he takes hold of my hand. a wave starts rolling towards us.

"JUMP!" Dylan yells. i jump as high as i could clinging to Dylan's hand. the wave swept us off our feet and sent us back a meter or two. the water we were in was now at our knees i faced daniel who was looking at me. i ran up and jumped into his arms he caught me and held me thightly. i looked down at him my salt water soaked hair hung down between us. we stayed like this for a little while before he put me down and dragged me back into the waves. we continued to goof around and play in the salty water. After a while we decided to get out of the water. we walked hand in hand back to our stuff. i grabed my towel and his out of my bag i passed him his. he dried his chest and i dried my hair, a little then gave up and just layed my towel in the sand and layed out in the sun. Dylan did then same. i sighed at the perfect day.