Chapter 3 |"goofing and gaffing"|

Salex's POV
I let down my hair,
it was now a deep red with a bright strip of green.

I exited my bathroom, scanning the dark room.

I hade Entered the center of the room, clapping my hands as the faded crimson red lights turned on.

"oh Taurtis!" I called out to my guest.
"yes" a dull faded voice responded to my call.

"come here please!"
I asked him, as a figure stumbbled into my view.

the figure was a tall male, with raven black hair.

the male was not in perfect shape.
"on taurtis please change before our guest arrives!" I told the male infront of me.

his clothes were are ripped and torn, He Had Multiple Cuts all over his body, as well as some Scars, and Burns.

taurtis stumbbled into the bathroom in which I just came.

I giggled to myself, while turning on my heel and exiting the building.
I walked down the street, singing one of my favourite songs, if I were a zombie.

"our love story chould he kind of gory, far from boring, we'd meet at a post-apoclypse.

ya i'd be slowly walking in a group stalking you, you'd he the only man alive, that I chould not resist.

and all of yr friends they'd try to kill he, but only because they'd he jealus that our love him deeper then edward and bella's

Oh

if I were a zombie i'd if never eat your brain!
I just want your heart, ya I just want yr heart, I just want yr heat ya oh!
if I were a zombie, i'd never eat yr brain, I just want yr heat,
ya I want your heart,
I just want yr heart cuz I want ya.
you'd he hiding in the second floor apartment, knocking all the stairs down, to save your life.
from the undead.
double barell shot gun, taking all the slow ones, then you see the passion burning in my eye.
and i'd keep my head.

then all of your friends they'd try to kill he, but only because they'd he jelly that our love him deeper then edward and bella's!

oh!
if I were a zombie i'd never eat your brain, I just want your heart,
ya I want your heart, I just want your heart cuz I want ya."
I stopped suddenly as I bumped in sombody.

"oh! sorry are you ok?"
he asked me, "ya I-" I begain to say as I stopped myself.

it was Sam.

"I'm Sam who are you?" he asked me,
I giggled in response, "oh I'm xelas"
I told him.

"nice to meet you!" Sam called to me, as he walked into CrabManCarls shop, with J.

I skipped along the sidewalk as I spotted a female with midnight black hair tied into a ponytail that reached her shoulders.

"Hello!!" I called out to her.
as I ran, the female turned to gaze upon me.

"are you Chan?" I asked as she nodded.

"MRS. Okami sent me to get you come with me!"
I said, as she nodded again, she then followed me into the school.

"she said she'll be in class room 15, in 10 minutes." I told chan as she walked off.
I then went to my old locker and pulled out a vile of clear liquid.

I grabbed a cloth, and ran to class room 15.

I walked in as chan looked at me in confusin, "just need to grab somthing for Rowan! I said as she nodded, and sat on the teachers desk, kicking her legs.
I went around her to the chalk board, pouring some of the vile of the cloth.

"Hey chan." I said out loud, as I turned around to face her back, taking a step closer.

"ya?" she asked me, pulling a strand of hair behind her ears.

"say hi to Taurtis for me!" I replied, as she stopped kicking her legs.

"wh-" she began to ask before I wrapped my right arm around her stomach, and brought the damp cloth to her mouth.
she grabbed my arm, as her eyes widened in realization, as to what Is happening.

she struggled to get free, as tears begain to stain her cheeks.

"don't worry I won't hurt you." I whispered into her ear as she slumped back into my arms.

I Raised the lower half of her body off the floor, and Dragged out of the class room, and into the closet across the hall, I closed the door and leaned in close, "I was just goofing and Gaffing!" I whispered into the closet.

I then turned and ran up the stairs as the bell rang.