chapter 8 "Shank"

Sams Pov.

"Shank, Shank, Shank, Shank." I Chanted as I Knelt down, Gripping Blood Stained Silver knife in my hands.
Repeatedly bringing it down in to the abdomen of the figure beneath me.
I leaned close to the figure, "Good Bye~" I Whispered in there ear.
I Begain to Laugh, Clutching my face as Tears stained my cheeks.
"P-Please Stop...." I choked out a barely audible whisper.
I stood up, looking around at my surroundings, a class room, I recognized it thought it was gareths class room.
I looked down at the corpse beneath me, with multiple stabs wounds,
"Bye Dom~" I sang as I exited the room, looking down at my bloody clothes, I went to the bathroom to wash up, I grabbed one of the spare uniforms from the school cabnet, and changed.
I hummed a song to myself, hopping threw the hall, I stopped as I entered the gym, "All Do-" I begain to Say as the bell Rang.
"Well I guess were leaving then, come on taurtis!" I said as Grian and Taurtis Ran Close Behind me, "you seem happy Sam, what's up?" Grian asked me out of curiosity.
"Oh Nothing." I said as we neared our apartment.
we entered our apartment as taurtis sat down to play game crab.
"Hey Sam Wanna Play?" Taurtis asked smiling at me, as grian walked into the kitchen.
"N-No!" I managed to Say quietly, but he heard, taurtis got up and walked over to me, placing his hand on my shoulder, "Sam are you ok?" he asked me, I smiled and nodded, as we sat down, taurtis looked over at me again, giving me a unsure looked, "What's wrong taurtis? afraid you'll win?" I asked smirking smugly, "Oh bring it on Bunny Boy!" he yelled as we started super smash bros.
soon Grian walked into the room, wearing a flower apron, and bringing 2 fancy cups, "Wants some tea guys" he asked in his familiar british accent
"Yes my good Chap!" taurtis said trying to mimick Grian, I smiled, trying to supress the other person inside of me.
you see I'm not Sam, Well I'm Sam's insanity, Sam is supressed inside while I've taken over, he can try to take controll but only for a few seconds.
"Sam?" asked Grian as I turned to looked at him, "Ya?" I asked, "You spaced out" he said "oh sorry" I replied, sipping my tea.
Taurtis grabbed grians hand and brought him into the kitchen.
the Good Sam inside tried to leave, me but he can't, today people are Going to DIE.
I begain to laugh, as Grian and Taurtis walked in, "what's so funnyyy?" taurtis asked me, "Oh A Suprise I have for You!" I said happily "let me go get it! oh Hey grian, can u chop me some carrots?" I asked, smiling "Sure" he replied happily, as I went upstairs, I grabbed, my Sharp Bladed Knife, I snuck into the Kitchen, and walked up behind Grian, "Bye~" I whispered in his ears, "What?" he asked.
" I raised my knife, stabbing Grian in the Top of the head, he turned and and looked at me, as tears streamed down his face.
he fell face first onto the floor, I stood up and walked into the living room, I walked behind taurtis, preparing to swing down onto him.
"Hey Sam What was th- SAM WHAT THE HELL?" he asked me as he rolled to the side, I swung down just as he rolled, tearing the couch I grabbed taurtis's shirt bringing his face close to mine, "Bye~" I said as I stabbed him in the Heart Dropping him onto the ground, I knelt down beside him, watching as his life flowed away, he smiled as Tears Streamed down his Face, I smiled giving him a hug as it all fadded to black.

I Sat Straight up hitting my head on the ceiling, "Ow?" i said rubbing my head.
was that just a dream?
It must have of been,
but it was so real.
I touched my cheek to feel tears, I was crying.
but taurtis is still alive, its ok, its all ok.  

(671 words thanks guys!)