chapter 5 |"The Black Bunny!"|

J's POV

I followed Sam as he ran down the Stairs.

'Xelas sure is strange, I mean I know she's related to Salex and all, but she freaks me out especially with the way she glares at Yuki and Sam.'
I mummbled quietly, but obviusly not quiet enough.

"Yr Right, it's Strange" Sam replied to my thought.

"Heh I guess we just can't keep our thought's to ourselfs today." I said, as Sam laughed.

we walked into the cafeteria, and sat at our usual 4 seated tabled.

Sam looked at the empty seat infront of him, as his ear's dropped flat against his head.
"Sam I'm sure he's fine" I reasured my Friend, "Ya..." he replied, his ears slightly raising, I guess I didn't help much.

Sam's ears dropped immeadiatly after my thought, "H-Hi Xelas" I heard my friend say, "Hello Sam, Hello J" Xelas Replied to Sams Greeting, 'how did she know my Name? I never told her!' I thought to myself panicking, I watched as she sat down beside sam, somthings very wrong here but what?

I looked around, Glancing at Xelas, then Sam.

Sam was very nervous, you chould tell, his ears where so far down I chould barelly see them, Sam scooted to the right.

Xelas turned her head and looked at Sam.

everybody Started Giggling as Sam Fell off his chair landing on his back, Sam started blushing, and as his face was as pale, you chould easily tell.

Xelas Stood up and grabbed Sams Hand, this sent the cafeteria talking, "down you think there togeather?" Sookie asked soul owl.
yuki Growled and pulled out her knife, "they better not be" she said in a low Tone.

Xelas pulled Sam up off the ground, Smiling brightly.

Sam just stood there in shock as to what happened.

but I creeped me out the most when She pulled Sam into a hug, but it wasn't the hug, it was the smile she gave Yuki.

when yuki saw the smile she wimpered and retracked her knife.

Sam didn't move as the class stared at him and Xelas.

I coun't see Sams face but I don't know what he whould even do in this situation, I mean the creepyst girl in school was hugging him.

she's acting strange, very strange.

I flinched as a tall, muscular, and shirtless, tanned man walked into the cafeteria, yelling, " MAGGOTS! ATTENTION" yelled Gym teacher Rowan, as he climbed onto my table.

"STOP COVERING YOUR EARS MAGGOT!" Rowan yelled at Sam, as he got really close to Sam's face, "I SMELL SWEAT WHY ARE YOU SWEATING MAGGOT?!?" He yelled at Sam, who flinched at the high volume of Gym teacher Rowans voice.

"Cuz he got a girlfriend!" yelled dom, who sunk in his seat as he saw the look Yuki gave him.

"THAT IS INNOPROPRIATE TALK IN THE CAFETERIA MAGGOT"
"Honey how about I tell them." said MRS.Okami as she walked in the cafeteria, She got ontop of my table, and fixed her hair.

"Okay class so seeing as how 2 Students Taurtis, And ChanYandere have gone missing, me and Rowan, as well as Silly will not me able to teach today and or be here, so you may all to home!" said MRS.Okami, as she climbed off the Table carfully.

Sam Sighed, as he shoved his hands in his pockets, and ran out of the Cafeteria.

as soon as he left people started surrounding Xelas, "are you and Sam dating?" "are his ears real?" what about #salas is that real?"
"IM POSTING THIS ON TWOTTER!" Where some of the few things they asked or said to Xelas.

I sighed and left in search of Sam.
as I was about to give up I turned and saw the exit from town, inwich lead to a hill.

as I was about to turn and head home something caught my eye, I took a few steps onto the path and picked up a beanie, it hade two holes cut at the top.
I continued down to path untill I heard somthing, or somone.

at first I chould only hear mummbling but as I continued, it grew louder, I chould finally hear it as I approached a clearing,

I chould see a figure huddled in a ball in the middle of the field.
they where talking to them self, "Where are you?" I heard then say,
"Plz I miss you" I heard them say.

"Help.... he's coming" they said quietly, as they begain to rock back and forth.

I took a step forward, 'should I help?' I asked my self.

the figures head shot up, it looked like sam but with out the beanie. wait.. I looked down at my hands to see the white beanie inwich hade two holes cut out at the top.

"J Plz Help...." Requested the figure in the field as they continued Rocking back and forth.

I ran out of the forested area and to my friends side, "S-Sam? what's happening?" I asked my friend as he stopped rocking, "Your Too Late."
said the figure quietly, "R-R-Ru-n J P-ple-ase" mummbled the figure quietly as he leaned his head onto my chest.
"S-Sam!?!" I yelled out as he stopped moving for a moment.

suddenly Sam Stood straight up, "I Told you to run!" he said to me, but in a deeper voice then usual.

"Sam Your Ok!" I said happily standing up,
Sam Laughed, "what's so funny?" I asked him confused.

"Good bye J" Sam said to me, as he pulled a knife out of his pocket.