Chapter 1

We were just best friend now I don't even know what we are anymore. Why did all of this have to happen? Why did I do this. Why can't we just be friends again...

A month earlier...

"Julia! Watch out!" Someone yells.

I get hit in the head by a box of gloves. "Ouch!" I scream looking at Gabe.

He starts laughing walking over to me. "I'm sorry I didn't throw it far enough."

"She was in the way. No need to be sorry dude." Ryan says laughing at me.

I punch him in the arm "Ass I was just coming back here for ranch and I get hit in the head."

Gabe trys not to laugh and Ryan smiles. I grab the ranch and head back to work.

Sorry I didn't introduced myself because of the flying box of gloves that hit me in the head. I'm Julia I'm 5'7 brown eyes and blackish/brownish hair. I'm 18 in college, a soccer player, and I work at a pizza place. The two idiots I was talking to earlier are my best friends here. Gabe is 5'10 short brown hair and brown eyes. He's buff because he's training to go to the Marines soon. Then there's Ryan he's 6'0 with black hair and brown eyes. His a basketball player, he's not as buff as Gabe but he still has muscle.

"Julia I'm so sorry please don't be mad at me." Gabe comes from the back and holds me in a hug.

"Gabriel get off of me I'm not mad it was an accident." I say trying to escape.

"Julia you are so beautiful to meeee." He starts singing and let's go of me.

"Gabe I swear your always trying to get us in trouble" I start laughing.

"Gabe Julia get back to work!" Cat yells at us. She's our assistance manager, she's horrible.

Gabe goes back to the oven and I went back to the register. They are tight next to each other so, we kept talking and joking the rest of the night.

A couple hours later...

"We're finally closed!" I scream and throw my apron.

"Stop being dramatic it wasn't even that bad." Gabe starts laughing.

"Shut up it was!" I grab my headphones from my bag.

"Hurry up and clean so we can race" he smiles back at me putting on his head phones.

Gabe and I race our cars after work even though he always wins because his car is faster than mine. We used to race Sergio and John too but they got new jobs. We still hang out with them every once in awhile. But Gabe and I race all the time when we close then we usually get food. I need to hurry up and clean though because he's almost done.