A week later...

"So Julia what's happening between Gabe and you?" Amanda asked while eating her fries.

"I don't know man, he's just so confusing! I really don't know what's going on anymore to be honest. Like when we text it's great but in person he doesn't even speak he just looks at me." I sigh and put my head on the table.

"Maybe he doesn't know how to express his emotions." She shrugs and bites her hamburger.

I really don't know where I stand with Gabe anymore. Like we talk all the time but it's so different now. All of a sudden two big hands cover my eyes or should I say face.

"Guess who?" They say with a laugh.

"Mmm I don't know maybe it's a famous person." I laugh waiting for who ever to move they're hands.

"It's your favorite person at blaze." Honestly I know who it is. He just has a smell that's only his and I can't describe it.

"Ryan move your hands." I try to pry his hands off my face.

"Alright alright." He laughs and sits next to me. "Did you just get off?"

"Yeah." I look at his clothes and see the amazing crappie blaze uniform. "Excited for your shift?"

"Shut up Julia." He taps me behind my head.

"I hate you" I laugh, from the corner of my eye is see Erica walking up to us. She's about 5'5 with blonde hair,17 still in high school, has a boyfriend that she doesn't love but won't break up with him.

"Hey guys" she smiles while pulling up a chair next to Amanda. "Are you going to Daisy's party tonight?"

"We obviously I'm not" Ryan points at his shirt and laughs.

"Nah we don't get along" Amanda says getting up to throw her trash away.

"Julia come on please don't leave me alone." Erica gives me her puppy dog eyes.

"But like mickey is going to be mad." Mickey acts like my mom and I love her but like she gets mad when I hang out with these guys.

"Jewels come on she's not your mom." Ryan looks over at me and grabs one of my fries.

"Alright alright guys" I smile. "Ry you're going to be late to work.'

"Shit!" He grabs his stuff and runs in.