I pull into the parking lot and see Gabe's car where we usually park. I pull into the spot next to him and roll down my window.

"So are we doing this?" I look at him. My stomach was in knots.

"Yeah let's go" he smiles back at me.

We pull out to the street behind my work.

"I'll give you a head start because you know your going to lose anyways" he laughs.

"Whatever Gabriel." I roll my eyes and hit the gas. Next thing I know Gabe pulls ahead of me and Amanda was recording.

"Gabe's car is so fast!" She yells freaking out.

"Yeah I know." I say whole pulling back into the parking lot and Gabe was behind me. We pull into our spaces.

"Hey Angel texted me saying if we could pick them up food." She says looking at her phone.

"Yeah its cool." I say looking at my phone and see Gabe is texting me.

"Okay I'm going to go inside and get everyone's orders and money. With that she gets out and Gabe and I are left by ourselves...

I look down at my phone and back at Gabe.

"Julia you really suck at racing." Gabe starts laughing braking the awkward silence.

"Shut up no I don't I used to win John and Sergio!" I yell back at him.

"But they were even worse than you." He look back down at his phone.

I look back at my phone then back at him again. I open snapchat and take a picture of him and his car. I send him the picture and start laughing.

"Oh shit you took a picture of me?" He looks confused.

"Well yeah it got awkward." I look back down into my lap. We than started talking about high school memories we had together. Then Amanda came back and plopped herself back into my car.

"Okay let's go." She smiles. We say bye to Gabriel and he tell me to text him later.

After getting the food we head back to the plaza. Gabriel kept texting me and Amanda kept asking questions like if we did anything and if he likes me.

"Honestly Amanda I know Gabriel and he doesn't want a relationship." I look at her while turning off the car.

"How do you know that you should see the way he looks at you." She smiles grabbing the food.

"He told me before when he first came back." I said while getting out of the car.

*Flashback*

"So what happened Gabriel I thought you were away at school?" I ask while cleaning.

"Don't tell anyone please." He stops cleaning and walks over to me. "I was kicked out of school."

"Gabe what the f**k!" I yell at him because I was so shocked he's so smart. What the? I just don't get it.

"I was partying too much and I was taking other drugs besides weed." He looks at the floor. "Honestly I regret the whole thing, just my girlfriend at the time just love partying and I did whatever she wanted me to do so she would be happy."

"I'm sorry Gabe. You're just really smart and you would be the last one I would think to get kicked out." I put my hand on his shoulder.

He grabs me into a hug. "I moved back into my uncles house and they are so disappointed, I don't know what to do."

I was just kept hugging him, he felt like he needed it. After he finally let go, he smiled at me. We go back to cleaning and everything was silent.

"Honestly Julia I don't want a girlfriend for awhile. I just need to focus on paying off my freshman year, get a car, and go back to school." He says while clocking out.

"That sounds like a good plan Gabe just focus on you." I say grabbing my stuff.

*End of Flashback*

"Okay but you don't know that now, you should see the way he looks at you." She says snapping me out of my memories.

"He looks at me like he looks at everyone else." I open the door. "Let's not talk about this anymore I don't want anyone in my business."

"Okay I get it but he really does give you this look." She puts the food down and we talk about other things until everyone finished closing.