"So are you going to go?" Erica takes out her phone.

"Yeah sure why not but, like what should I wear?" I literally don't go to parties at all like I rather stay home and watch movies.

"I don't know something revealing, just snap me pictures and I'll help you figure it out." She says while bitting her pizza.

"Alright well I'm going to head home and start getting ready." I say standing up looking for my keys in my bag. "Shit I forgot my keys in blaze, I'll see you guys later."

"Text me!" Erica yells with a mouth full of pizza.

I walk in and see Gabe on oven and Mickey is walking up to me with my key "you forgot these."

"Thanks I love you!" I says grabbing them "So I'm going to Daisy's tonight for her party."

"Well I really don't like her but don't do anything dumb and be safe. But before you go can you come back and drop me off food please." She says while writing something on her clipboard.

"Yeah I got you I'll be back in a couple hours." I turned to leave and I could see Gabe looking at me.

"Jewels! Bring me so food!" Ryan yells as I walk out.

"I got you Ry!" I yell back as I walk out.

*At home an 2 hour later*

"Erica I look dumb in all of these clothes." I say throwing clothes out of my closet while on facetime with her.

"Julia shut up you looked good in all of them! Wear the white low cut top with the black shorts though!" She yells at through the phone.

"Alright, I'll wear that. I'm just going to do my makeup, get food for mickey and Ryan, then I'll head to Daisy's house." I said changing into the outfit.

"You look bomb! Alright see you in a bit!" She says before hanging up.

I finished doing my makeup and take a look at myself in the mirror. My hair is curly and I have hoop earring on. I actually somehow managed to put on fake eyelashes and have red lipstick on. I think I look nice enough for this party.

I text mickey
Me: alright about to leave and get you food. See you in a bit.

I grab my keys and head to get food and go to blaze. I walk in and see everyone looking at me. I felt so awkward. I brought Ryan and Mickey McDonalds

"Hey Ry!" I yell walking up to him on his break. "Perfect timing, I brought you your favorite."

"Damn you a real one thanks." He says grabbing the bag but looking at me. "You look nice, you decided to go to Daisy's?"

"Yeah I'm going to head there right now. I just need to give mickey her food." I say walking toward the back.

"Mickey isn't back there." Gabe says while I pass him.

"Oh well can you tell her I brought her food." I smile him.

"Yeah she just went to the bank she'll be back soon." He says grabbing a pizza out of the oven. "So I'm guessing you're going to the party, you look really nice."

I smile and look at the floor "Yeah it sucks you close and can't go."

"It's cool I'll just head over there after." He says.

"Alright I'll see you there later." I say walking out