When pulling up to the party you could hear the music blasting from a block away. Walking in I was feeling quite awkward I didn't have Mickey to walk in with me or even Ryan. I start looking around for Erica but I couldn't find her. I went to get some soda, I know what a weirdo I don't drink or smoke. Finally after 30 mins of just wondering around I head someone yell my name.

"Julia! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Erica screams. She was wearing blue jeans and printed flowery top. By looking at her you could tell that she was already drinking for awhile.

"I've been looking for you too."I say back obviously not screaming like her.

"Sorry girl I was talking to a guy upstairs, have you been here long?" She takes big gulp of her drink.

"Uhh yeah I've been here for a bit but what about your boyfriend?" I'm not too surprised by this because she's never faithful to him but that's not my spot to say anything.

"We're fighting I'm at least single tonight!" She yells as she smiles. "Sooo lets go play beer pong and beat some boys!" She grabs my hand and drags me along.

We played for what seemed like forever I was just shooting since I don't drink. We kept winning because of my amazing skills of course. Erica was just flirting with the boys we played against. She's not that good that the game but she was the one drinking the cups so I couldn't complain.

"Boo!" A voice says from behind me.

From the sound of his voice I knew it was Ry but I was wondering why he was here. I knew he was supposed to be closing for the night. "Oh you made it! When did you get here?"

"Like maybe over an hours ago but I was smoking with some of the coworkers" he says while bringing me I'm for a hug.

"That's cool, but I thought you were closing tonight Ry." I say while pulling back and drinking some of my soda. I was trying to see if they closed early and wanted to know if Gabe was here.

"I got sent home early because we ended up being slow so we didn't need four closers so I got lucky." He shrugs and the takes a sip of his drink.

"Wow you got lucky Mickey never sends anyone home!" See I love Mickey she's my best friend but she's intense at work and keeps everyone especially when she finds out there's a party.

"Well since my best friend is you she let me go which was great but not so lucky for Gabe he got stuck there." He says while checking his phone.

"Wow really? That sucks." I honestly was really excited to see him here and actually hangout with him.

"Your friend left with some dude, doesn't she have a boyfriend?" He asks while watching her walk away.

"She says not for the night I guess" at this point I was way over the party and just wanted to go home and sleep.

"I'm glad my girlfriend isn't like that" he looks at me and give me a look like he was reading my brain. "Time to head out? Are you over the party?"

"Yeah I am did you drive here?" I'm not going to let him drive if he says yes. He's been drinking and I'll literally freak out on him.

"No but my ride dipped I think" he says while trying to call someone.

"Do you just want to spend the night?" I know it sounds weird but Ry is my best friend like we have a lot of respect for each other and wouldn't cross those lines. Plus he has a girlfriend which he loves a lot.

"Yeah I'm down" he says.

*30 mins later*

"Wow I haven't slept over in a long time now" he says as we walk into the house.

"Yeah you're just never free Ry, I've invited you over constantly for movie night but you're always busy" I say while putting down my key and walking to my room. I grab a couple blankets and pillows for the both of us. I walk back to the living room and toss some at him.

"So we will make up for movie night tonight alright" he smiles while setting up his pillow and blankets.

"Okay" I smile back grabbing the remote. "So what do you want to watch?"

"Just friends?" He asks as gets comfortable.

"That's your favorite movie huh?" I ask while laughing.

"Just put it on Julia" he says irritated.

"Okay Ry" we watched about 20 minutes before he fell asleep. Mickey got home and saw he was in the living room. She waved and whispered goodnight at me. I slowly dozed off not even realizing...

*buzz buzz*
G: Hey sorry I didn't make it last night but I really want to hangout soon 😉