Chapter 1

Waiola's POV.

I was alone in my room reading my book when suddenly I heard some sounds. More like screaming and crying. I went down to see what it was but when I saw it was a very scary scenario.

My mom's body was covered with blood. Her eyes wide open. I had no clue what had happened here. But she seemed dead. I went to my neighbour (an old lady) and told her what had happened she called her husband and came to my place. She told me that my mom was dead. I started crying as she was the only family I had.

I got a feeling that someone's trying to kill me too. I woke up and it was my dog Pluto who was scratching my arms.

Hush! it was just a dream. I was completely drenched in sweat due the fear of death. By God's grace it was just a dream and I hope it remains a dream.

I realised that, I was super late for work so I decided to go get ready fast. I had a quick shower, applied some make up and straightened my hair so that I wouldn't look a cave woman.

After reaching the office I headed straight to the cafeteria to have some breakfast.

Maybe I was not that late as my friends Sable, Wade and Caden were not there yet. Believe me when I say they always turn up before me.

"Hey Waiola what's up?" Someone called from behind. I turned around to see who it was. It was Caden, as expected. "Nothing Caden why are you so late today?" I said.

"Um.. you know there's so much of traffic out here. By the way where are Sable and Wade?"

"Don't know. Maybe they aren't coming today or just like you might be stuck in traffic." I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Don't say that Jordan will probably screw them, if they dont come we have a very important meeting today. Today is the day when we are going to get our first ever mystery to be solved."

"I know Caden. Even I am excited. If those two idiots don't turn up soon I am going to screw them." By this time I had finished my coffee and had started eating my brownie and my spoon by mistake slipped from my hand and hit someone on the face.

But by God's grace that someone was no one else but Sable.

"Woah! Woah! Calm down Waiola we are here." Sable sais from behind me. She walked towards our table with Wade by side and handed me spoon again. I noded at her thankfully.

"What on Earth took you guys so long to come here?" Caden said.

"Traffic dude. I don't know why but there's so much of traffic out here. And it was a nice shot Waiola." Said Wade, with a wink.

"Thanks." I winked back at him.

"Oh! Shut up do you have any clue how painful it was." Sable said joining in and grabbing her nose where the spoon had hit her.

"I am sorry. I did not do it on purpose." I said apologetically.

"Yes yes. Its okay next time be careful." Sable said a little coldly, but then smiled again. She never stays angry at anyone for a long time.

"Anyways aren't you guys excited we are going to have our first ever mystery today. I hope it will be adventurous and a bit dangerous. I love such things." I said enthusiastically.

"Yes I'm really excited as long as there are no wild animals out there." Sable said it sarcastically.

"Then let's get back to our desks before anyone sees us here passing time." Said Caden.

"Yea you are right man. There are some idiots who'll go and tell it to Jordan and then he'll screw us." Said Wade.

"Hmm. Let's go then." I said.

We headed back to our desks and started working for the day. I hope soon Jordan will call the meeting and we'll get our mystery.

~~~~~~
End of the chp.

I hope you liked the chapter please please vote and comment. To be honest I'm a ninth grader and I've no idea from where do archeologists find stuff out. So if you all think that this does not happen in the real world then go on cause I don't know what happens. And please please keep reading some interesting will be coming up after 3rd chp.