Chapter 3

Waiola's POV

At almost 4:00pm I woke up. I was feeling so tired I don't know why. I somehow managed to make some tea. I had it and almost after five to ten minutes I went to pack my bags. I barely had thirty to forty minutes to pack my bag, 'cause after that I had to go shopping.

I packed my bag with whatever I had which was suitable for the weather and changed my clothes because I had to go shopping.

I put on full sleeves black t-shirt and grey skinny jeans and tied my hair in a high ponytail.

At almost 5:15pm Sable reached my street. First we went to the mall and bought some shorts and t-shirts suitable for the weather there and after that at almost 7:00pm we went to a restaurant to have our dinner.

"What is it with you Waiola I'm observing you since a long time, you look a bit worried what happened?" Sable asked.

"Nothing Sable its just weird. Don't you think it's weird that Jordan is sending us to an island which has almost killed everyone who's ever been there. I am scared Sable, for the first time in my life I am scared to go on an adventure with my friends. And did you observe that smirk on his face? I was really wierd." I replied.

"Its ok Waiola, don't think much we'll be able to solve the mystery and maybe he was smiling because finally something good might be happening in his boring life. We will return back alive ok? Now cheer up and eat your dinner." She tried to joke.

"Maybe you are right." I said chuckling. "Chuck it. By the way when are we supposed to reach the airport tomorrow?"

"Um I guess.. at almost 9 at night. Because the flight is at 12 so we are supposed to be there three hours before right?"

"Yea so 9. Forget it where are we supposed to meet?"

"At airport Waiola what's wrong with you."

"No I thought we'll go there together
so that is why I asked."

"No we'll meet there and we don't have to go to the office tomorrow so later on don't say that no one told you."

"Ok now let's leave I have to do a lot of stuff."

"Yup."

We paid the bill and went back home. Changed into my pyjamas and packed my bags. After that I had nothing to do, so I started watching Friends. At almost one or two in the morning I slept.

***

I woke up at almost 12 in the noon. Oh God I'm such a mess. After that Caden texted on the group if anyone wanted to go out for lunch and everyone said yes.

God why are these people excited for everything and anything.

I wanted to spend time alone and sleep, but then Sable forced me to come so I said yes.

I wore a plain sweatshirt and jeans. I was in no mood to dress up for a stupid lunch.

Later, Wade texted me saying he would pick me up for lunch.

***

At almost 1:00pm Wade came at my place to pick me up.

I had refused him 'cause I wanted to go alone but still he came. I don't know why this guy cares so much about everyone. He opened the car door for me God knows why. I mean I have my own hands, I can open it myself.

"Hey are you ready?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

Why is he so happy today? And wait a sec did he just open the door for me. What on earth is happening? Is it my mind or is this seriously happening. Something is fishy.

"Ready for what?" I spoke up after a long pause.

"Nothing its a surprise."

"Then why are you asking me?" I said sarcastically and utterly annoyed. Why am I so annoyed? Maybe I'll be getting my menstrual period soon.

But wait? What could be the surprise?Is he about to ask me out? But wait why will he ask me out? I mean there are more hot girls who like him and want to date him, why would he choose me? Maybe he not going to ask me out. But this can be a friendly gesture.

Finally we arrived at the restaurant. It seemed a bit fancy.

"Is this the place we are going to have our lunch. Like seriously is Caden out of his senses?" I was really angry because no one told me about it otherwise I would have dressed up.

"No Waiola. Caden and Sable are not coming." He replied calmly with a smile.

I had never felt this anger rising my head. I legit felt like slapping him. It took every freaking nerve in me to control it.

"What? Are you serious. she was the one who forced me. I am not going in there without those two."

Wade's POV

"What? Are you serious. she was the one who forced me. I am not going in there without those two." She said angrily.

God! why are girls so difficult to handle.

"Waiola listen. It was a plan." I said, trying to keep calm, I was a bit scared as messing with Waiola was as good a putting your hand in a lion's mouth.

"Plan? what plan? Why is it that always you three know everything and I'm the only person to be left in the dark?"

Ok she was really angry. Maybe because she did not want to come. Ok so before she eats me up with her anger. I'll tell her everything.

"Waiola it was my plan. Actually I wanted to ask you out but its ok if you don't want to go in there we can go somewhere else a place of your choice?" I spoke up. And I ruined it. Maybe this is the end of my life.

God please save me!

Waiola's POV

Shit did he just say that? Oh my goodness. Someone please throw some water on my face and wake me up from this dream. Its not that I am excited the thing is no one has ever asked me out.

"Tell me it's a joke Wade." I said it a half excited and half angry. I don't even know what this feeling is called.

"No Waiola its not a joke. I am serious." He said with a smile on his face.

"But then why me? What did you even see in me?" I bombarded him with questions. Not to refuse his proposal but you can't even say yes directly right. It sounds too desperate.

"I like you because you are different from other girls. The thing you are always yourself, you don't think what people think about you. You always do whatever you want to do. And let's be honest now-a-days which girl loves adventures. Every girls a delicate darling." He said it honestly. I knew he is honest because I could see it in his eyes.

"Well now that we are already here let's go in." I said it a bit excited.

"So is it a yes or a no?" He asked a bit nervous.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"No?" He said it a bit sadly.

"Its a YES, you idiot." I said it and hugged him tight.

"Are you serious." He said. His eyes wide and mouth dropped. He hugged me back.

"Yes I am now let's go in I am super hungry." I said.

***

At almost 7:00pm I woke up from my short sleep of two hours. God I still cannot believe Wade asked me out. Today was honestly the most beautiful day I had.

I packed my toiletries and kept them in my suitcase. God I have two suitcases it is definitely going to be above the limit.

At 8:00 Wade came at my place and we went to the airport together.

~~~~
I am so sorry for the late update. I hope you guys liking it. Please, please vote and comment what you think is going to happen.

I know it is becoming a love story but trust me further on it is going to be more interesting and fun. And one more thing this chapter was not planned. It just came to my mind, so why not.