Chapter 6

Sable's POV

God! these people eat so slowly. I actually wanted to go in there and see what it is.

I am excited cause, I've heard a lot about the passages like this from the stories my dad used to tell me.

Some used to open in different countries, some near the waterfall, some inside a house or some near a hiding. It almost opened up in a different world.

I wanted to know about it because, my father had died in one of the passages like this. I wanted to know what it is, that is so scary out there.

"Sable can I have a word with you for a moment?" Waiola asked, with a worried look her face.

"What is it?" I asked her, anxiously.

"Sable I don't know why but I'm getting scary vibes about the passage. I don't know why but whenever I'm near it or even think of it, my mother's death comes in front of me. I don't want to go in there." Waiola said, looking worried.

"Don't worry Waiola we all will be there with. Maybe after going in there we'll come to know about your mother's and my father's death,too. Don't worry, everything will be alright ok? Now cheer up before Wade see's you like this and snaps at me for making you cry for no reason." I said trying to encourage her. She chuckled and said, "Alright."

***

After a long time finally Caden finished his breakfast and we finally went inside the passage.

It was dark and nothing could be seen so we switched on our phones' flashlights.

But still nothing could be seen.

I spotted a painting, it seemed like a
Prince and Princess's painting. The painting was quite familiar to me.

Both of them were sitting on the throne. The prince had his right hand on the princess's left hand. Seemed like a newly wed couple to me.

"Caden, Wade come here." I called them.

"What is it?" Wade asked me.

"See this painting isn't it familiar to you?" I asked him.

"Oh shit!" Caden said loudly.

"What is it?" Wade asked him.

"The same painting is there in Jordan's office. Right behind his desk haven't you ever seen it?" Caden said.

And then there was a deafening scream from Waiola.

We all ran towards her. She was fallen on the ground, someone was grabbing her by her neck.

Wade quickly ran for her rescue but as soon as the person saw us he ran away.

He was completely dressed in a black. A hoodie covering his face.

"Are you okay?" Wade asked her.

"Yes, I'm. Where were you guys?" She asked us.

"We spotted a painting which is there in Jordan's office and were examining it when we heard you scream." Caden said.

"Guys, that person went on the right side. Maybe we should follow him. He'll probably lead us somewhere." I said.

"But why do you want to risk your life Sable. We can definitely find the way on our own right?" Caden said.

"Dude, what are you doing with those sticky notes?" Waiola said, all of a sudden.

"Oh this. Its just for us to know the way back." Caden said explaining.