The big Wedding

Waiola's POV

1 year later.

"Waiola quickly we have to go for the last fitting of your wedding gown." Sable said, shouting over the phone.

"Ya ya, I am coming. Would you take the pain of waiting for sometime? I'm just leaving now." I replied to her.

"Come fast I am waiting outside." She said, hanging up the phone.

I quickly grabbed my sweater and my car keys and left.

"How much time does it take for you to just lock your apartment?" Sable shouts at me.

"Ok fine I am sorry. You won't spoil a brides mood right." I tried playing it with sarcasm.

"Ya ya, fine. But you know I cannot believe that you are going to marry Wade, like I knew this would happen but not any time soon." She said, drinking her Starbucks.

"Yes, I know. But it's so awesome. I have always wanted that perfect guy to be with me and he finally proposed me." I said smiling and daydreaming again.

"Miss Smith you better focus on driving or else you will give both of us a direct ticket to hell." Sable said, laughing.

"But why hell? Why not heaven?" I asked trying to play along.

"By our deeds I don't think God is going to accept us in heaven." She said and both of us started laughing.

I soon pulled into the nearest parking lot and to the store.

"Welcome Miss Smith. Hope your day was good. Your dress is ready I hope you like and it fits you properly." My designer, Laura said with a smile.

"I hope too." I said sarcastically.

"Please wait for sometime, I'll get you your dress." She said and left to get my dress. There were beautiful white dresses hanging in their stands. The store was white in colour.

Laura soon walked in with my dress. It was a beautiful white gown with pearls and laces. Whenever I wear that dress I feel like a princess.

I took the dress and went to the trial room.

"Sable can you please help me with the zip?" I called her.

"Yes sure I'll be there." She said entering the room.

I put on the dress and it was perfect. This was the dress I have been dreaming to wear all my life.

"Wow! Waiola I must say you do look like a princess." Sable said, widening her eyes.

"I know right." I said smiling and admiring myself in the mirror.

Soon we packed the dress and went to buy some jewelry and my Wade's wedding band.

After that we bought Sable's dress and headed to the restaurant to fill our tummies.

***

Finally the day that I had been waiting for, had come. I was getting married to Wade!

Sable was my maid of honour and Caden was Wade's best man.

I was walking down the aisle with my father when suddenly, someone said, "Did we miss anything?" I turned around to see who it was.

It was Delilah, Alan, Landon, our future versions and our ancestors.

"No you did not." I and Wade said in unison.

"What is happening?" My father asked, looking confused, "I can see my grandma and other people. Have I gone insane?" My father said rubbing his eyes.

"No dad it's our little secret and that is your grandma." I said laughing and all started laughing too knowing what was happening.

After our vows and everything we finally exchanged our rings and that was our small wedding.

We all had a lot of fun with our families after explaining what was happening.

It was the most wonderful day of my life!

***
End of the book.

Hey guys! I hope you all liked it. This was for a special friend of mine who wanted me to show them get married.

Thank you for reading it and supporting me to write!

Love you all. Bye!