COME TO ME - PART 1

"Come to me " You hear. It makes your body shake. Hard. He is standing in front of you. Waiting. You are aroused but scared. You are afraid this isn't love. You want more from Sebastian, not just lust. So you wait before giving up to him. "I love you" he says "Don't be afraid. It's not just sex . Truly, I love you. But, as every man, I desire you too. I want you to feel safe being mine.Again, come to me" You can't do anything but do it. You get closer to him and kiss slowly his lips. "See? This is more. Believe me" he says softly caressing your face. "Ok. I believe you" you says touching his chest. "Then show me it"
"Well..give me a minute." You leave the living room and go to your bedroom. You grab your polished red and black heels and put them on. Then you take everything off and put just a soft red nightgown. You get out of the room. He sees you. You say "Is this enought to satisfy your fantasies? " You take off the nightgown. Standing in front of him wearing only heels, looking like a goddess. "I am speechless" he says. "Come to me..please" You do it. He grabs you and takes you to the stairs. "Where are we going? " "Nowhere" he laughs "I'll fuck you right here, my goddess. " "What? On the stairs? But..." "But nothing" he says pulling you down. You realize only now that he had prepared the place. It was full of big and soft pillows covering the whole stairs. It was amazing. "Oh my god! Seb. ..this..this is.." " Wonderful. As you are my love"