Chapter 3

Ashton's POV 

He called me Ashyboo, ohmygod that's so fucking adorable. 

 He's blushing he's so cute, wait look away, stop smiling Ashton. Let's practice. Luke requested we try some Ed for band practice, and it just has to be Kiss Me. 

He starts to sing it, and he looks into Calum's eyes and sings"Kiss me like you wanna be lovedYou wanna be lovedYou wanna be lovedThis feels like falling in loveFalling in loveWe're falling in love."He caresses Calum's cheek, and kisses his cheek.

 I feel my blood boiling just looking at them. Fuck off Luke, he's mine. I want to scream that from the top of my lungs, but I can't. That will give off too much information. Ahh fuck it. 

"Woah dude, you alright." I feel someone touching my shoulder, and I look up to see Michael. 

 "One sec." I tell him as I stand up by the two giggle baboons, and I slap Luke across the face. 

"That's what you get for kissing my man, bitch." I run off, out of the studio to find the bathrooms to hide in.

 Calum's POV 

Holy shit Ashton. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR MAN?" Luke screams while holding his cheek. 

 "That really hurt." He pouts, then leave to go get an ice pack. What did he mean by what he said. Am I his man? WAIT AM I HIS MAN? I giggle at the thought, then realise I should go find Ashton.I check the bathroom first, since that's where I would run to. 

 "Ash?" I ask quietly, and I hear a stall opening to the curly headed cuteness. 

 "Are you okay?" I ask and he nods, and leave the bathroom. 

Stop playing tricks on me Ashyboo.