Chapter 1: Undyne's Soul

(Undyne's POV)

Everything was black and white as I was curled in a ball. What happened to me? My head was spending, but where was I? I stood up finally, but flinched because of pain in my side. I put my hand over my side and when I took it off I was bleeding a little bit. What the hell? My head was pounding so much like I was hit by a metal pipe. Ugh... I looked around myself and I was in some lab, but it felt oddly familiar, why?

I was surrounded by two skeletons, who I think were brothers, Tori, Asgore, a robot with pink boots on and kept looking at the tall Skeleton with a hug smile and a little yellow monster and she was kind of cute. Beside then was a... HUMAN!! Why were they here? I felt anger seeing them beside the yellow monster, but they weren't even attacking at all. This seemed familiar to me too, but why? I was about to attack the human, the yellow monster looked scared and afraid. She was walking towards me, but the sort Skeleton stopped her and she looked kind of sad.

My spears appeared and I was about to grabbed the human into a battle, but the short Skeleton got in front of the human and his eye formed a bright blue flame in their eyes. Why was he protecting the human, they needed to be kill to free us.

"Undyne, I swear if you hurt Frisk you'll be in for a BAD TIME.' How did he know my name? Who the hell was this guy? 'Don't you remember us?" I backed away from the Skeleton and human as my spears never disappeared. The flame in his eye dyed down a little bit because he saw I was not gin got attack, but we were both starting at each other.

"Why are you protecting them Skeleton? They killed our kind and you're protecting them!" I said with anger and fear in my voice that's never happened to me before. The human just smiled faintly. I felt myself dropping my guard down and my spears disappeared as I looked at their smile. Everything disappeared and my memories were coming back.

I remember them... all of them... Papyrus, Sans, Alphys my girlfriend, Mettaton and... and... Frisk. They were my friends and I had to leave them to keep them safe, to protect them from Chara. I looked at my soul and it was creaking and breaking because I was being erased from time. I held my soul closer to my chest as tears began to form in my eyes. I was thinking about Alphys, leavening her behind... I just closed my eyes as I kept a close hold to my soul. Everything went black and I was alone...

(Dr. Undyne's POV)

I opened my eyes as I heard a noise and everything was so blurry; ugh damn where are my glasses? I took my head out from under my pillow as I search for my glasses until I finally found them on the nightstand and put them on. That's better; damn what was that dream all about? Oh well I yawn and got out of bed to fins out what that noise was. As I walked out of my cozy bedroom, I heard it was coming from the kitchen and when I turned the corner, "Hello." was all I said as they turned around.

"Oh Undyne darling, you gave me quite a fright!' Mettaton said as he put his hand over his chest. He was in his EX form at the moment. 'Sorry if I woke you Undyne." I yawned as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"It's alright Mettaton, just I got suspicious of the noises and I thought I had to get my spears. I just had a really weird dream.' I said as I walked to the fridge that was heated because I hated cold food. I took out some noodles and monster soda. I walked to the table as I sat beside Mettaton and I had a mouthful of noodles in mouth. Mettaton took out his phone and snapped a picture of us. 'Don't you DARE post that on Undernet MTT or I WILL END YOU." I gave him a death glare.

"Fine...' He said, but I heard him click on Undernet and before I knew it I had a notification. I saw the picture of us which said, "Me and Dr. Undyne just sitting at the table eating. Don't kill me Undyne." When I read that he ran as far away from me as he could before calling out and laughing. "YOU LOVE ME!" I swallowed my noodles and I got up and ran after him.