Chapter Three: Dr. Undyne's Dreams

(The pictures are not my own everything goes to the artist. I made Dr. Undyne have a patch over her eye and you will understand it as he story goes on.)

(Capt. Alphys's POV)

I woke up on Undyne's couch as I had a bad feeling inside of me, like I wanted to wake up. I sat up from my spot and I looked around myself, but Undyne wasn't anywhere to be seen. Then I heard a crashing sound like something or someone fell down and I shot up spear ready in hand. I ran in the main lab and I saw Undyne had fallen asleep in the chair again and fell off of it. I put my spear away and I walked towards her, she was so cute when she works so hard and falls asleep. I picked her up gently so I wouldn't wake her up and she was moved a little closer to my chest as her breathing calmed down. She must have been having another nightmare like she used to, but I was here now and whenever she is near me and having a nightmare she always calms down when she's in my arms or near me.

"D-D-Damn it Undyne, d-d-don't ever scare me like t-t-that again. Come on lets g-g-get you on something s-s-soft to lie on. Y-Y-You work yourself t-t-too much." I said as I held her closer to me and I carried her to the couch and laid her down and covered her up. I just sat in front of as I laid my head back and I felt her shaking and I just grabbed her hand in mine and she calmed down again. I smiled as I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

FEW HOURS LATER

When I woke up again Undyne wasn't on the couch, I hope I didn't spook her when I laid her on the couch. I just didn't want her to sleep on the cold hard ground. I yawned as I got up, I could smell fresh brew tea and I walked into the kitchen and found Undyne sitting at the table drinking some tea and eating some noodles. She looked up as she saw me and almost chokes on her food and I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. Her face was priceless.

"Ah, you're awake? How did you sleep Alphys?' She asked me as she got up and poured me a cup of tea and handed it to me as she grabbed hers and put her back up against the sink as she took a sip. It looked like she didn't get much sleep last night and I frowned a little as I took a sip of my tea and stood beside her. 'When I woke up I was laying on the couch with you sitting in front of me sleeping. I don't remember falling asleep." She said looked at me and smiled. Her eye was beautiful, I would say eyes, but she lost her left eye fighting a human during the war.

"I slept alright and s-s-sorry if that scared y-y-you, but you had fallen a-a-asleep in the c-c-chair again and well f-f-fell off it. You were having a b-b-bad dream, so I laid you d-d-down on the couch and sat in f-f-front of you w-w-with my back turned and I kind of f-f-fell asleep. I had to make s-s-sure you were alright though b-b-before I went to sleep. Did you s-s-sleep at all U-U-Undyne?" I asked her and she looked down as she rubbed her eyes as she yawned.

"No, it's fine and yeah I was confused, but it's alright. So I was just dreaming, but it felt so real. Also not really, when I woke up I couldn't go back to sleep, but hey...' She yawned. 'I finally finished repairing your spears. Yours look so different from my own, so I made them a lot stronger. So that human doesn't stand a chance against you." Her smile grew, I really loved her smile. She handed me my spears and I made them disappear. I forgot how strong Undyne was compared to me. Her smile went into a yawn.

"W-W-Why don't you get s-s-some sleep?' I asked her and she yawned once more. 'P-P-Please...' She nodded her head and drunk the rest of her tea before rising it out in the sink and she kissed my cheek. I blushed a little bit, but I hid it form her. 'D-D-Don't worry, I-I-I'll help around the l-l-lab." I smiled at her as she smiled at me and walked away and up the stairs and walked into her room and shut the door. I touched my cheek where she kissed it at and I just blushed.