Chapter 8

Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much for all your votes!!! I know everyone else probably doesn't think it's much, but I think it's a lot, and never expected people to like reading our stories. Thank you for all your support. And without further ado, another chapter.

"C'mon, Hermione, let's go," said Ginny, pulling my arm.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"I'm not arguing with you. You are going to come, and if you don't I'll hex you into the next wizarding war."

I grudgingly got up, and put on my sweater.

"Fine. But since I'm starting school soon, as soon as the campfire activities are done, in studying for my N.E.W.T.s."

"You're going back?" Ginny asked incredulously.

"Yes, to get a job in the ministry, I need to go!"

"Dunno why I thought for a second that you weren't going back. I suppose you'll be in my year then?"

"I assume so, of you want to return."

"Yeah. Okay, now let's go." I followed her outside, where the Weasley's, Harry, Angelina, Penelope (who I haven't spoken to yet) and Cho. I sat down next to Harry and grabbed a marshmallow and stick from the bag I was holding, and put it over the fire. The others did the same, and pretty soon we were all eating smores.
"So, Hermione," Harry said.

"Yes?"

"You're really going back?"

I sighed. "Yes."

"I'm sure that Kingsley would let you have a job, considering that you helped me find the horcruxes without newts."

"Well, I want to be completely sure that I will be economically stable."

"Freds running the shop, you should be fine whether you get a job or not."

I choked. I had completely forgotten about the fact that we had to get married in a few weeks.

"Speaking of which," Said Ginny, sitting on Harry's other side, "We're going dress shopping after we get back tomorrow. Mum and I have decided on red for the wedding colour."

"Holy-bloody- what?"

"You heard me, we're going dress shopping. With Cho." Ginny said the last part with a sour face.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!"I heard Cho say from across the fire. Everyone else, being bored, decided to play, and I grudgingly joined in.

"Okay," she said, smiling in a way that reminded me quite of Umbridge. "Ronald, truth or dare?"

"Er- truth" he said it like a question. She dropped a drop of Veritaserum down his throat, and asked him,

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

I snorted, along with everyone else. Who knew?

"Okay, Harry, truth or dare?" Ron asked Harry.

"Dare." Harry said, a malicious glint in his eye.

"Okay... I want you to write to Malfoy professing your 'love for him' and... attach that pair of golden snitch boxers. Make sure to send it by tomorrow. " Ron decided.

"Not the golden snitch boxers!" Harry exclaimed, and Ron nodded solemnly.

"Yes, mate."

"Fine." Harry grumbled, and turned to me.

"Truth or dare?"

I gulped. "D-Dare!"

He smirked. "I dare you to climb into Fred's lap and snog him. For 10 seconds."

"Wh-what?!?!"

A/N: I'm on the computer, so I don't have bold letters. But yeah. I just wanted to share a song with you that I am obsessed with so. Here you go.