Chapter 18 (Hermione)

"Professor, I was wondering if I could come back to Hogwarts?" I asked timidly. I knew I would want to come back, someday.
"Yes, Ms. Granger, but all of the seventh and sixth years are coming back later than all of the other students because of the marriage law the ministry has put into action."
My face burned. I had completely forgotten about that.
"Oh, okay." I said in a small voice.
Professor McGonagall, sensing my distress, put a hand on my shoulder. "Dont worry, dear. Mr. Weasley is more than capable of taking care of you." (McGonagall SHIPS IT TOO GUYS) I twisted the ring on my right hand nervously. Its a very beautiful ring, gold with a red ruby on it, for Gryffindor.
"Thank you, Professor." But as I walked out of the room, I could have sworn I heard her say,
"They're perfect."

Short chapter!!! Sorry I've been very sick, I had a fever Thursday and yesterday and I felt like crap, but I'm getting better. Also: happy October! I'm v excited for the 24, as it's my birthday and my crush will finally stop teasing me about being a little smol bean (although I'm not I'm freckin 5'6' and taller than him, but he's 14 so. :/) what do you have to say to that *blurs out his name* but yeah. ALSO: I've decided to do a get to know me tag for 1.k, so that will be next chapter. Thanks for reading!
>*<