Chapter 6- Together again

No general P.O.V.

(Time warp to about a week later)
"Happy birthday dear Chris, happy birthday to you!" The 8 sang. It was Chris's birthday, and everybody plus Jon's twin, Kayla, came for a party. Chris blew out the candles and said, "You know what I wished for?"
" What?" Asked Patrick.
"For Fall Out Boy to get back together."
Pete looked at Joe, who looked at Andy, who looked at Patrick, who was staring at his son.
"Well guess what?" Pete said enthusiastically.
"What?" Said the 5 kids.
"Cue it up," said Pete to the tech.
Soon, the kids were staring in awe at Fall Out Boy's new song/music video, My songs know what you did in the dark.
Once it was over, Marie screamed and shook her dad's shoulders. "YOU'RE GETTING BACK TOGETHER?"
"Yes," said Andy, smiling.
"OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!" Yelled Chris.
"CAN YOU TEACH US THE SONG??" Jacob asked.
Soon enough, the kids had learned Light 'em up, and were playing happily.
Well, thought Marie, I guess we didn't need our plan.
(The next day, Monday)
Marie's P.O.V.
I'm still in shock.
Is this really it?
Are they actually getting back together?
As I walk down the hall with Jon, I hear our little group of emos talking about Fall Out Boy as Light 'em up plays from somebody's phone.
"Marie!" Calls Dani, a girl at 5'2, Brown hair with pink on her ends and purple on her bang's ends, and an obsession over Panic! At The Disco.
"Yes?" I ask, walking towards her.
"Look. At. This." She shows me her phone and plays Light 'em up's music video.
I glance at Jon, he shakes his head, and I pretend to freak out. "Oh my god! Is this actually a thing?" I say, staring at her phone.
"I think it is!" She says, and runs off.
If only they knew who I was the daughter of, I think. If only they knew.
Then I get an idea.
"Hey Jon, do you think I could ask for the mic at lunch so I could go on stage to tell people who my dad is?" I ask him.
"Maybe," he says. "Ask Kayla. She's head of tech and announcements here."
(Lunchtime)
I tap on the mic, getting everyone's attention. I have to make this short and sweet, I think to myself.
"Hello people of Chicago! Raise your hand if you know who my dad is!" I say, looking at the crowd. Jon, Kayla, Jacob, and Chris raised their hands.
"Okay! So. This is what we'll do. You four, come up here, and we'll each say our dads."
They walk up to the stage, from left to right: Jacob, Chris, Kayla, Jon, then me.
I hand Jacob the mic.
"Joe Trohman," he says, and about 20 out of the 190 people start freaking out.
Jacob gives Chris the mic and says, "Patrick stump." About 26 more people become wide eyed, one even screamed "OH HELL NAH!"
Chris gives Kayla the mic and says, "Pete Wentz." About 3 out of the 10 teachers cover their mouths to keep from screaming.
Kayla gives Jon the mic and says, "Well, we're twins, so Pete Wentz."
Finally, Jon gives me the mic and I say, "Andy Hurley."
The cafeteria is silent for the next 10 seconds, then we hear something behind the curtain of the stage (we were in front of the closed curtain).
"Whoooooooaaaaa, oooooooh oooh," we hear.
"B- b- b- be careful making wishes in the... dark dark," The curtain opens and there stands our dads, Fall Out boy, performing My songs know what you did in the dark.
The cafeteria screams, and the two groups of emos stand up and sing with them.
"So light em up up up, light em up up up, light em up up up, I'm on fire!" Sings Patrick.
When the song is over, the cafeteria screams and applauds, and our band, Falling Forever, takes the instruments.
"Ok, so what we're gonna do is-" Chris was cut off by a familiar little girl-like voice saying "Wait wait wait. You can't forget about MY dad, can you?"
Then out of nowhere we hear "You got two black eyes from lovin' too hard, and a black heart that matches your blackest soul, I wouldn't change it, oh! Wouldn't ever try to make you leave, no!" And Brendon Urie walks out from the side stage, performing a new song.
The emos scream, about 4 other people scream, and one teacher looks wide eyed at the singer.
"Just another LA devotee!" Brendon finishes, backflips, and the crowd freaks out. Dani runs to the stage, hugs Brendon, and runs back to the table.
"Well, I gotta say, I'm in a school. So. Please. Excuse my French."
We laugh, the emos laugh, Fall Out Boy laughs.
"That was fucking amazing!" Brendon yells into the microphone. The teacher sighs. Patrick playfully covers Brendon's 4 year old daughter, Alexis, ears.
"Okay, sorry, continue." Brendon motions Chris to talk again.
"Okay guys, First of all, we can only hope twenty one pilots doesn't-" he was cut off again.
" Actually, we ARE here, but we'll let you guys preform," Tyler yells from the back of the cafeteria.
"Oh my god." I face palm.
"Anyway. What we're going to do is preform a single. This is called 'Tension'."
I click my sticks, count "1, 2, 3, 4!" And start drumming.
Jon starts bassing, Jacob starts guitaring, and Chris starts singing.
"Together, together, this tension is gone!" Chris and I end, and I stand up.
We all bow, I walk over and kiss Jon, and the cafeteria goes absolutely crazy.
So, again, I'm still in shock.
Tyler and Josh didn't preform, but they did have a meet and greet alongside Fall Out Boy and Brendon.
School let out early, and when we went home we all just had a music marathon, playing all the songs we knew how to play.
I don't know what I would do if my dad wasn't in Fall Out Boy.

THE END! There will be 4 more books!