Chapter 5- Together

[Sorry if this chapter is a bit TERRIBLE. I accidentally turned my phone off and it erased my amazing chapter. And sorry if it's a bit late... again, wattpad didn't save soon enough.]

(Time warp to near the end of 6th grade. Everybody at Chris's house, and Patrick.)

Marie's POV [whaaaat? First person?]

Tonight did not go as planned. 

It started out fine, just a practice and a quick announcement about Jon and me.

But then somebody did something, I just...

Here. This is basically what happened.

"Okay. First of all... Jon and I are together." I said, blushing.

"What!" Chris exclaimed. "Really?"

"Yup," Jon said.

"But you're so young..." Jacob said.

"Next. We have to practice. Jacob, you choose the song." I said.

"How about Hum Hallelujah?" Jacob said.

"Okay." I said. Everybody tuned their instrument and I gave them a sick beat to tune to.

"Ready?" I asked. "Ready," they all replied.

I counted us off while I clicked my sticks, and practice had officially begun. At some point, Jon started spinning around, Jacob jumped over him, and I missed my cue because I was watching them. But luckily I'm back up, Chris is lead vocals. I skipped my first line then continued again at my second line. Then Patrick randomly appeared and sang the "Hallelujah, hallelujah" part in the background with me. When he was done, he winked at me and walked back out.

When we finished, I was sweating like hell, Jon was on the floor, Jacob standing over Jon, and Chris was out of breath.

"And that concludes tonight's practice. I also need to talk to Marie in private really quickly." Jacob said, unplugging his guitar from the amp. I put my sticks in my stick bag and followed Jacob out the door.

"What is it?" I asked him as he closed the door behind him.

"I... I have a crush on you."

"Wh- What?"

"I love your looks. Your laugh. Your smile. But I don't... I don't like it when you wear makeup."

I sighed. I should've known. The way he looked at me. The way he told most of his jokes to me. The fact that whenever I put my makeup on infront of him he'd tell me I don't need it.

"I... I'm sorry. I ju- I don't-" I sighed. I love him, but like a brother. I thought about the many times I said "you're like a brother to me". I had actually friend zoned him. 

"It's fine. I know. You love Jon. But... just know this, okay? I love you. I always will. And if you and Jon don't work out, well, just know that I will fight for you." He said, staring at me in the eyes.

Then he did something I didn't expect.

He kissed me. Like, no tongue, obviously, but... it was on the lips.

He pulled away. 

"Ya know, for somebody who's in the grade below me, you could've found a much better girl." I said, opening the door to the music room. 

So yeah.

I was kissed by somebody who A) Is not my boyfriend and B) Is a whole grade younger than me.

But, on the brightside (Cause I'm Ms. Brightside), we devised a plan to get Fall Out Boy back together.