Chapter 19.

"Oh my god!!! Hi!!!" Cat hugged me tightly with tears in her eyes. It's been almost nine years since I've seen her and she still looks like a nineteen year old.

She still looked beautiful. Isabelle stood to my side, scared of the stranger known as Cat. "Isabelle say hi." I smiled. She looked at Cat and smiled.

"She's so big now." Cat whispered. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

"Hi Isabelle. I'm Cat. I was your moms friend." Cat smiled. Isabelle held out her hand and she accepted it to hers.

"Hi. I'm Isabelle." She whispered. Cat lead me to the couch and Isabelle sat on my lap. "You want anything to drink? Eat?"

I looked at Isabelle and she shook her head. I looked around the house and felt our memories as teenagers. "No thanks."

Cat sat down in front of me and giggled. "Your dress is so cute." She smiled. Isabelle smiled.

"Thank you." After what happen a few weeks ago, Isabelle hasn't been disrespectful and Mike refuses to tell me what he told her.

My phone started ringing and when I pick it up, Mike is panting. "Mike?"
The line stays as it is and its silent.

"Tony? Get the hell over here! Alysha's going into labor." Mike yells over the line. The obvious happiness in his voice make me smile. "Alright." I hang up.

"Pack your bags Cat. We're going to Cali." I smile. Her eyes brighten.

"Why?" She asks. I get up and pick Isabelle up from the couch. "The babies here." I smile.

"Who's?"

"Mike's!! hurry let's go. I'll pay for your plane ticket." Before ten minutes pass, we're all in a taxi cab on our way to the airport, not knowing what laid ahead.