Chapter 37.

| Eduardo |

"What's it gonna be today Isabelle?" I asked. I showed her the menu and she pointed to the same thing she every single day at lunch. Turkey sandwich.

"Let me guess. Chocolate milk?" I asked. A smile grew on her face and she nodded slowly. "Well. I'll go call the nurses." I grabbed my crunches and walked over to the phone.

After I called them, I sat down beside her. I've been discharged from the hospital since last week, but I've decided to stay with Isabelle for a while. "Your dad should be here in a while." I smiled.

"You're not gonna need help eating right? I kinda gotta get home." I added. She shook her head and frowned. I got up and I kissed her forehead. "Alright Isabelle. I'll see you later."

Before I left the room, I was interrupted. "E-Eduardo." I heard Isabelle whisper. "Did you say my name?" I whispered back. I looked at her face and a tear ran down her face as she nodded.

"You talked.! Oh my god. Doctor brown!" I yelled. As quickly as I could, I ran to the front desk. "Doctor Brown. It's Isabelle.! She spoke!" I yelled with excitement. All the nurses seemed happy, because they all knew our situation.

Doctor brown didn't have much of a reaction. His eyes didn't even leave the screen. "What did she say?" He asked.

"S-she said. My.... name." I thought for a second and realized, that she had evidence, clues, and maybe, where to find him.

I think to myself for a while and when I look up from the ground, I whisper.

"She wanted to tell me something."