Chapter 23.

"Isabelle clean your room, Erin's coming over for dinner tonight." I yelled. Isabelle looked up from her phone and walked upstairs to her room.

"I didn't know we eat inside my room." She muttered under her breath. "Isabelle!!! I'll be right back I'm going to the store!!" I yelled.

"Can you get me some chips?"

"What kind? Wait no. We're on a diet." I yelled back. I heard her giggle and she didn't reply after that. It was very rare that she actually got along with me.

Although I don't really know what I did for her to be like this to me. Once I got the store I grabbed the vegetables we needed.

I turned onto the baking isle and see a woman I'd never thought I'd see again. "Mom?" Her head turns to me and it is her. She dyed her hair brown.

A girl, about Isabelle's age, stands beside her. "Tony!" She drops her things and runs towards me. I hug her and she hugs me.

We stay there for a couple of seconds and when she backs away from me, she has tears in her eyes.

"Where's the baby? Where's Melanie??" She asked. Unknowingly.

"Mom. Melanie died. During labor fourteen years ago." I whispered. She lost her smile. She slowly lost it.

"The baby made it right? She made it right??" She panicked. "Yes mom, she made it. She's at home. Tomorrow is her birthday and I'm getting ready for her surprise birthday party." I smile.

She smiles. "Can I see her?" She whispers. I nod. "Come meet Rebecca."

She leads me to the girl, she looks like my brother Anthony.

(AN/// I FORGOT TONYS REALLY NAME WAS ANTHONY JUST OGNORE IT FOR NOW.)

"She looks like-"

"Anthony. Yeah. Your grandmother said that a lot." She chuckled.

"Becca. Meet your brother Tony."

I extended my hand, and she shook it. "My- our mom told me so much about you." She smiled. Way more polite than Isabelle.

"I love your shirt by the way." She pointed to my Metallica shirt. I smiled and replied. "Nice shirt, too."

Her nirvana shirt was nice.

I ended up getting my moms number and I went home to an empty house.

Followed by the biggest tragedy I've ever gone through.