"Hello Stranger"

Johnnie was at a dog park with his friend Robby and his adorable puppy Lola.He was walking Lola when she started to run towards this guy and his dog.Johnnie and Robby started to run after Lola and when they finally caught up to her,they could see the guy petting her and playing with her.Johnnie grabbed her leash and started to pull her away from the man.

Johnnie:I'm so sorry.She usually doesn't act like...

The guy looked up and smiled at Johnnie.His face was so beautiful.His dark eyes that were like smooth,rich chocolate.His cheeks that looked like roses.His smile,one that could light up a room in an instant.He stood up and brushed his dark hair out of his face.He started to talk to Johnnie.

Guy: It's alright.I love dogs.

Johnnie: What's your name?

Guy:Kyle.Kyle David Hall.

Johnnie: Well,Kyle,I'm still very sorry.

Kyle:Don't worry about it.So,this your boyfriend?

Johnnie:Oh no! This is my best friend,Robby.Robby,this is Kyle.

Robby reached out to shake Kyle's hand.

Robby: Hey.

Robby walked away and started to text Johnnie.Johnnie's phone vibrated as Robby texted him.

Robby: Holy shit,he's a hot guy.

Johnnie: I know.Dare me to ask him out?

Robby: Yeah,ask him.If he isn't gay,then we'll go out n get ice cream n watch movies.

Johnnie stared into Kyle's eyes and asked him.

Johnnie: I know we just met but you're kinda hot and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?

Kyle laughed and started to smile.Johnnie looked down in embarrassment as Kyle laughed.When he finished,he held Johnnie's face and looked into his eyes.

Kyle:I'll go out with you.Don't worry.

Johnnie: Really?

Kyle: Yeah.Besides,you're kind of cute.

Johnnie blushed.Kyle gave Johnnie his phone so he could get his number.After he got it,he kissed Johnnie on the cheek and left.Robby ran over to Johnnie and hugged him.

Robby: I saw everything! You have a date!

Johnnie stared at Robby in amazement.

Johnnie: Y-yeah.I guess I do.

Robbie took the leash from Johnnie and started to walk back to Johnnie's apartment.

Robby: Come on! You have to get ready.

Johnnie came out of his daze and started to run to Robby.

Johnnie:Are you going to help me?

Robby:Of course.That's why I'm your best friend.

A/N

Sorry I haven't been writing a bunch.School is back and I'm trying not to fail because of me being a lazy shit.I will try to upload as much as possible and whenever I can.I am also going to start adding songs to my stories for whatever song they remind me of.As always,I love you guys and thanks for being patient.Bye My little Whovians and Wolf Pups.