It Hurts

A/N 

This story has abuse and strong language.If they make you uncomfortable,then I would advise you to not read this.

It was a beautiful Friday evening.The sun just started setting and the stars were starting to come out.Johnnie was looking out the living room window at the amazing magic that was going on.He was so entranced that he didn't even hear Kyle slam open the front door.Kyle was enraged that he lost all his money while gambling.He had a gambling problem that everybody knew about.He didn't want anyone to worry about it or to try to help him.

Kyle saw Johnnie looking happy and became more frustrated at the fact that he was happy.Kyle yelled at Johnnie.

Kyle: (yelling) I just lost all my money and you're just standing there happy! You don't deserve to be happy!

Johnnie sighed and turned around to look at Kyle.He could see the rage in his eyes and could smell the alcohol from his breath .He started to go upstairs but Kyle stopped him.He grabbed Johnnie's arm and  turned him around so he would face him.Johnnie tried to pull his arm away but Kyle was too strong.Kyle was about to slap him but Johnnie beat him to the punch.As Johnnie slapped Kyle,he realized it was too late to stop his self.Kyle let go of Johnnie to put a hand up to his face.

Johnnie: I'm so sorry! Oh my god,please forgive me!

Kyle's chocolate eyes turned dark and he grinned menacingly at Johnnie.Before Johnnie could react, Kyle punched him in his temple and Johnnie screamed out in pain.Kyle picked him up and took him into their bedroom,throwing him down on their bed.He pulled down Johnnie's pants forcefully and flipped him over,so he was laying on his stomach.Johnnie is still in excruciating pain from the strike to his temple,his head pounding.He realizes that Kyle is pulling down his pants and starts yelling at Kyle.

Johnnie: Stop! What are you doing?!

Kyle pulls down his pants and takes off his own underwear.He directs his attention back to Johnnie and pulled down his underwear.Kyle thrusts his dick into Johnnie roughly,without lube.Johnnie screams out in pain yelling "It hurts! It hurts!",but Kyle just covered his mouth and kept fucking him.

Kyle: You like that,slut? You like being fucked in the ass by me? I bet you do.

He wraps a hand around Johnnie's throat and starts to choke him.Johnnie tries to take Kyle's hand off of his throat by scratching it,but Kyle takes his arms and pin them behind his back.Johnnie can do nothing but take the pain as Kyle slams into his prostate and chokes him.After a couple of minutes,his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier.Kyle hits Johnnie's prostate one last time,making Johnnie cum,Kyle cumming not long after.As Johnnie came,he gasped and his eyes rolled up in release.His cum going onto the bed and trickling down his thigh.

Kyle kept himself in Johnnie just a little longer before pulling out and releasing his grasp on Johnnie's throat and arms.He laid down on the bed and smirked at Johnnie before falling asleep.Johnnie took a deep breath and started breathing heavily.He has seen Kyle when he was mad,but he was never like this. 

Johnnie stood up and went into the guest's room to sleep for the night.Hopefully,he would never have to go through that again.

A/N

Hey you guys! So,I know I haven't updated on this work for a while.I'm really going to try to update as much as I can,because I'm a very serious person (Most of the time).Anyways,I'm going to try to update twice a week so you all get more Kohnnie and less boredom.If you like this,vote on this and if you love my work,then follow me! I love all of you guys for reading my crap and thank you all! As always,I'll see you next time my little Whovians and Wolf Pups.