Goodbye Forever.

Kyle woke up with Johnnie spooning him.He stood up carefully,trying not to wake up Johnnie.He walked into the bathroom and started to brush his teeth.Johnnie woke up and followed Kyle into the bathroom.He hugged Kyle from behind and kissed his back.Kyle held up one finger and washed out his mouth.He put his toothbrush in the cup and turned around to look at Johnnie.He kissed Johnnie on his forehead and left the bathroom.Johnnie got dressed in a black shirt,red tartan jacket,black converses,and put on some eyeliner.He ran downstairs and ran over to Kyle,who was cooking breakfast.He kissed Kyle on the cheek and sat down at the table.

Kyle: We need more food.You know that,right?

Johnnie: I was about to go to the market right now.

Kyle: We need more eggs,fruits,salad mix,onions,cucumbers,and carrots.Think you can do that?

Johnnie: Yeah,I can.Can I pick up some junk food too?

Kyle: Sure.

Johnnie: I'm gonna get going.See you in a few.

Kyle: Okay.

Kyle put down Johnnie's plate on the dining room table so he could eat when he came back.Johnnie got into the car and started driving on the highway to the nearest market.Kyle texted Johnnie the list,forgetting that he was driving.Johnnie pulled out his phone and looked at the text.

Kyle: Here's a picture of the list.Remember it.

Johnnie was looking at his phone when his car crashed with another.Kyle got a call a couple of minutes later.They told him that Johnnie had been in a car crash.He ran over to the scene of the accident.He saw police cars and ambulances.He saw the other driver on a gurney.He also saw  that Johnnie was crushed under the cars.He was partly alive and he was hardly breathing.Kyle ran over to him and knelled down.He put Johnnie's head on his lap and started crying.Johnnie didn't cry at all even though his ribs and lower half were being crushed.

Kyle: (crying) I'm sorry Johnnie! I'm sorry! Just don't die on me!

Johnnie: Remember when I first said "I love you"?

Kyle: (whimpering) Yeah,I do.

Johnnie: I will still love you even after death.I'll see you soon Kyle.

Johnnie took one last look at Kyle before his eyes went blank and he stopped breathing.His dark red blood started flowing as it formed a puddle.Kyle started yelling and cursing God for taking the love of his life away.The police had to take Kyle away from Johnnie's dead body.Kyle was heart-broken and scared because his boyfriend of 3 years had died.All because of a shopping list picture.

A/N

Hey guys.I hoped you liked this.I actually cried while making this.I hope it doesn't do the same thing to you.Should I do a part two of where Johnnie comes back as a ghost? I know my chapters suck because they aren't that long but oh well.My laptop doesn't give me enough time to make 2,000-3,000 word chapters.I'll try to make them longer.I'm also dealing with school and mental problems so that's getting in the way of this too.Sorry if I can't update everyday.I still will try.Love you guys.See you next time my little Whovians and my little wolf pups!