(Billdip) Friends part 2

(You guys should know something.
When it comes to angst, I cry. I love angst. It's unhealthy.)

It had been 3 days since Dipper stormed off. He hasn't seen Bill since.
It hurt, you know? Loving someone that you definitely knew was off limits was horrible.

He had spent those three days with Mabel, at her house. He had gone to her house, banging on her door in the middle of the night. Once his dear sister Mabel opened the door, he immediately threw himself onto her, sobbing.

"Hey! What happened? Oh my gosh, Dipper.." Mabel had said that night, hugging her younger twin brother. Dipper could only keep repeating the same sentence. 'What did I do?'.

At this point, Dipper was practically to embarrassed to go back. Facing Bill after his little outburst? No, no, no, that was a terrifying idea. Maybe one day, he would at least leave an apology note on his door.

That was a big maybe.

He hadn't done much those three days. His sister called the school and told them that his brother wouldn't be able to go. Dipper was grateful. He had such a wonderful sister. She had talked to him and comforted him while he stayed over. When she had received a few calls from Bill, she just told him that she had no idea where Dipper was.

Was Bill even actually worried?

Shouldn't he be with his girlfriend or something? He obviously cared about her more. Maybe he felt a little bit guilty, yes, but Dipper felt that if he went back, Bill wouldn't change at all. He would keep talking and talking about this girl until his very last breathe. Dipper would have to go through all of this, listening to Bill go on about how this girl was perfect and he just couldn't-

Dipper stopped and shook his head. Why was he even angry? Couldn't he just accept it? He frowned as he stared at his phone, receiving more messages and calls from his.. friend.

Bill: Where are you.

Bill: What the hell happened that day?

Bill: You're kind of worrying me, Pine Tree.

Bill: I'm sorry I couldn't let you sleep.

Bill: I didn't know you needed your beauty sleep that much, ha ha ha..

Bill:... Dipper?

Dipper shut off his phone and buried his face in his hands. He felt so guilty. Why, oh why the hell, did he have to be such a horrible friend?

Friend.

That was all he will ever be to Bill, huh?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Kill me
Stop me from writing this monstrosity)