(Billdip) Hermes kid pt 2

(Oh no, do not count on me when I say I might update. I'm always doing things so late. I'll explain)

"So, Mr. Bright, what were you saying about me?" Bill batted his eyes and pulled Dipper closer. The son of Athena could already feel his soul leaving his body.

You know, he always thought he would die in battle or after discovering something that would change the world. He believed that he would be able to make a difference before he passed away. Now, a very pissed (and cute, unfortunately) camper was about to destroy him.

Dipper swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to speak.

"I... uh, I'm so s-sorry..? I didn't m-mean-"

"Now I'm going to stop you right there. You didn't sound so sorry a few seconds ago. Actually, it seemed like you were enjoying yourself." Bill hummed as he pulled Dipper's face even closer.

Dipper was done for.

He let out a tiny scream and his whole face felt hot. He was pretty sure he was looking like a tomato at this point because the Hermes kids were snorting and laughing.

"I'm sorry!"

"What is wrong with being a Hermes kid?"

"Look, I have nothing- Well, I have some things against you, but that's not my point right now-" Dipper rambled as he tried to get his face away from Bill's.

"I heard the things you had against me."

"But you have some good qualities!"

Bill scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. Sure. Look, kid, I only heard insults."

"Did you not hear me when I said that you were attractive?" Dipper blurted out.

Every Hermes kid except Bill laughed loudly.

"Excuse me?"

"What did he just say?"

"Pine Tree likes Bill!"

To say that Dipper was mortified was an understatement. He just froze as he slowly processed what he just admitted. He could hear Mabel ask if he was OK but he could care less. Bill's face was slowly turning pink and Dipper like he was slowly dying inside.

This was so embarrassing. But, if Mabel and his half siblings weren't going to save his ass, then he had to do it by himself. He slowly scooted away from Bill and cleared his throat.

"You're also very smart. You know a lot of things, which you might use for the wrong things but hey! I guess if that's what you like, then go ahead. Also, you're very athletic and you are pretty hilarious sometimes. Even Mabel can't help but laugh at your-" Dipper caught himself before the word stupid came out of his mouth, "-funny jokes."

Bill looked at Mabel who waved at him from behind Dipper. She offered her a grin and a thumbs-up.

"Yeah man! You're jokes make me laugh so hard until my sides start to hurt!"

"Thank you...?"

"And hey, overall you are a pretty great camp and we are all always so happy to get a new camper." Dipper finished. Bill looked at him for a moment before backing up. The Ares kids groaned in disappointment, they were all looking forward to a fight.

"I guess you're not that bad either, Pine Tree."

"Pine Tree?"

"The bead on your necklace. You hold onto it when you're nervous, I'm guessing." Bill said as he pointed to Dipper's necklace. Dipper, in fact, was holding on to the one bead. It was his favorite.

"I guess."

"Also," Bill was walking back to the Hermes table, "You're pretty cute too."

Everyone broke out into fits of laughter and some screamed just to be obnoxious, except for a son of Athena and a son of Hermes.

(Yeah so
Call me a jerk
I don't update that much, do I? And I'm sorry for that but I needed to focus on other projects and especially family. Things have kind of been going downhill but I do apologize for not updating and forgetting about this-)