Tears

My name is Lexi Farmore, and this is the story of my death.

I didn't bother brushing my hair this morning. Today I was going to juvie. I threw on some old clothes, I didn't care what I looked like. Because you see, I was framed. My twin sister, she killed 20 people... She blamed me because I was the one who always got in trouble. Well it was never me. My sister, she's very smart. She has a way of getting what she wants, or blaming who she wants. The only one who would have believed me is dead. My father was always by my side. He never quite liked my sister, that's why she killed him. As I finished packing I watched my sister give me a glare.  

"Have fun on the other side." She smirked.  

"What do you mean?" I asked, alarmed.  

"You killed 20 people, that's the death penalty, young or old, that's what it is." And that is when I realized, that was her master plan this whole time. She knew if she killed me herself that the people would figure it out. They would know it was her and not me, but this way, no one would ever no she was responsible for my death. No one except me.  

"You are a very smart girl, I hate you with all my might and I will hate you for the rest of my life... Which won't be very long." I glared at her and heard my mom call.  

"Have a nice life in Hell." My sister spat as I walked downstairs, my teddie bear grasped in my arms. The police were downstairs, they lead me to their car. I was in trouble and I knew it. They lead me inside and told me I had one week. Maybe I could get out of this with good behavior. Or maybe, death was a better option. Either way, I did not want to rot in jail.

~

I decided to behave myself, just sitting alone until they brought me food. Why did they have to kill me, I'm a child. Although I would rather die then live in a mental hospital. I'm not crazy, my sister is. She's the one who should be locked up and die. But that's not the case. I'm not afraid to die. It's the better option.

~

Today is the day. I grabbed my teddie and followed the cops into a car as they drove to the jail I was to be executed at. When we stepped out they lead me toward the gas chamber. They sat me down and strapped me to the chair, but they let me keep teddie with me. 

"Wait! I have one last wish!" I cried out, remembering all the ghost shows I watched. Maybe I could attach myself to my teddie after my death. But if he was in the gas thing with me, he would be exposed and have to be burned or something.  

"What's that?" The executioner asked.  

"Give my teddie to someone who needs comfort. Please, then I can rest in peace." I said, summoning fake tears. 

"Very well." The man came 

In and took my teddie. Then he did something, I didn't see much, and there was a really bad smell, and just like that, my life on earth was over.

((I know this one was short, but I have a good chapter planned for next time.))