The cold truth

Antwan's POV

Lexi's pretty upset I guess... it's not like what happened is my fault- cause it's Lily. I don't wanna get on her bad side, that could be deadly, I mean she already killed 20 people, she could definitely do it again.

I helped mother into the house, sitting her down on the couch.

"Are you alright, mom?" I asked as she gazed up at me. apparently, more than just the pan was wrong with her head, for she had been at the hospital for a few days. Lexi wandered past the room, looking more ghostly than she normally was. I suppose she's upset about what happened.

I wonder why she's so mad anyways, or is she sad? Am I missing something?

I sighed after trying to think it over and made my way to Lily's room, locking the door behind me. I began going through drawers searching for anything to pin Lil to the crime. I knew if I did something to help, Lexi might not be sad anymore. I flipped through books and cloths until the noise I dreaded sounded outside.

Lilly was home!

"Oh shit!" I snapped and tried desperately to clean before she got to her room. Just as I was about to go, a book fell from somewhere above me. I gasped as I realized what this was:

LILLY'S DIARY!

"Yes!" I mumbled underneath my breath as I fled from her room. I then stopped in my room and closed the door, making sure to lock it behind me.

"What are you hiding?" I asked the journal.

Soon it was open, and I was reading:

4/12/09

ι нανє нι∂∂єи αℓℓ єνι∂αи¢є σf тнє ¢яιмє, αℓℓ єχєρт тнιѕ, ωнι¢н ѕнαℓℓ вє вυяиє∂ ѕσσи.

4/20/09

уєѕ! му ѕιѕтєя ιѕ ∂єα∂. тнαт gιяℓ ιѕ συт σf му ℓιfє fσяєνєя. αи∂ тнαт'ѕ gσσ∂! иσω ѕнє ¢αи'т вє тнє мσяє ρσρυℓαя σиє тнαт єνєяуσиє ℓιкєѕ вєттєя. ι'м gℓα∂ ѕнє'ѕ иσт тнєяє тσ яυιи му ℓιfє. αи∂ ι αм иσт ѕσяяу αвσυт тнє ρєσρℓє ι кιℓℓє∂, ιт ʝυѕт ѕєємѕ ℓιкє ι'м кιℓℓιиg ѕρι∂єяѕ ¢σмραяє∂ тσ му ѕιѕтєяѕ ∂єαтн. тнαт fєℓт ℓιкє нυитιиg ∂σωи α ∂єαя αи∂ fιиαℓℓу кιℓℓιиg ιт αfтєя α ℓσиg ѕтяυggℓє. му ѕιѕтєя ωαѕ тнє ∂єєя, αи∂ ι тнє нυитєя

I gasped as I placed the journal down, processing the information. So Lily had done it, and had in deed admitted it! This means justice for Lexi! Finally! But what happens after that?