Happy Memories

The man brought teddie and my other stuffed animals to an Orphanage called Happy Memories. He gave Teddie to a boy about my age, 12, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He smiled and took Teddie up to his bed. He placed the bear on his pillow and looked at me. He could see me. He did not look scared, he looked fascinated.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Lexi." My voice sounded weird, like I was underwater.

"Lexi Farmore? The one who killed 20 people and was executed?" He asked.

Great. People already know. I wonder how my mom is taking this. If this kid knows, I wonder who else does.

"Yes... But I am innocent. I was framed. By my twin." I kinda liked how my voice sounded now, it sounded sweeter.

"So she's still out there? The threat is not gone?" He asked, his blue eyes were very wide.

"Not exactly. She only wanted me dead, those people were just at the wrong place at the wrong time... Except for my father. She killed him because he was the only person that believed me. He was a threat to her, so he's dead to. And you better prey she does not find out you know. She will kill you to." I told him, I sat down on his bed and looked around. This was my home for a while.

"M-my name is Antwan. Antwan Thomos." The boy stuttered, as if he were taking in what I was telling him. At that exact moment a woman's voice came from downstairs.

"Antwan! There's a family here that wants to meet you!" Antwan came down the stairs with me following. I almost showed myself. There, was my mom and sister. A tall man with brown hair and brown eyes was with them. He had his arm around my mom. Why were they here? Were they going to adopt to make up for me?! Replace me? Hmm... I'll remember that.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." Antwan said, shaking my moms hand.

"Oh please, call me Linda!" My mom smiled at the boy.

"And you can call me Tom." The man said.

"And I'm Lexi." I whispered, knowing only Antwan could hear me.

"Ya know sis, the one you killed!" I continued, looking at my sis, knowing she could not hear me.

"I'm Lily." Sis said, smiling at Antwan.

Antwan looked back at me, sympathy shining in his eyes, he then turned back to the family.

"I don't want a sister. It would be hard to love me compared to your own kids." He says. Antwan should not have said that. My sisters eyes burned with fury.

"Lily used to have a sister. She was killed. So now she- we are all ready for another child. Ok sweetie?" Mom said.

"Ok ma'am I mean Linda."

~

Antwan finished packing and was ready to come to my house. I followed Antwan downstairs and out to the car. Two weeks had past since my parents were here. They had to go through the process of adoption, which took a while. Now they had him, and me. But Antwan and I had come up with a plan. He was going to be super nice to my sister, and if she tries to kill him, I would scare her away. But I knew that plan would not have time to succeed. If he kept talking to me, it would look like he was talking to the wall or something, so they would probably send him to a mental hospital. But he will still have me, I'm all he needs. Right?

((The reason these chapters are so short because I upload daily sometimes twice a day. Just saying))